PDA

View Full Version : selling my faceplates.

Symmetric-XBA
07-08-2011, 10:57 PM
As I am now out of collecting faceplates I was going through my storage and found some faceplates that I would like to sell and wanted to see if anyone on here wanted them.

Some of the faceplates I have are:

Civ. Rev. faceplate
PGR3 promo w/ "not for retail sale or distribution" on the box
DOA Kasumi in box
Chromehounds
Blue Dragon w/ figures in boxes

I've got more to sell but if anyone is interested in any of these or want a list of what I've got to sell just let me know and I'll be happy to work it out with you!

Variation-XBA
07-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Whats the Blue Dragon one going for

Dsdude
07-08-2011, 11:23 PM
What's the Chromehounds one priced at?

Symmetric-XBA
07-08-2011, 11:28 PM
What's the Chromehounds one priced at?

I sent ya a pm var. :) For the chromehounds plate I was looking at a $40 pricetag.

Dsdude
07-08-2011, 11:31 PM
I sent ya a pm var. :) For the chromehounds plate I was looking at a $40 pricetag.

Arg. To high for me. :bang: Do you have a blank one?

Symmetric-XBA
07-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Arg. To high for me. :bang: Do you have a blank one?

what did ya mean by blank one? just a stock white plain faceplate?

Dsdude
07-08-2011, 11:50 PM
what did ya mean by blank one? just a stock white plain faceplate?

Yeah, or black

Symmetric-XBA
07-09-2011, 12:48 AM
sorry man i don't have a plain white or black faceplate.

Rlvers
07-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Yeah, or black

check ebay, if you want cheap, its going to be chinese. If you dont mind spending a little $$, it can be US made faceplates.

SpaceGhost2K
07-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Sym, did someone take that lot? Are these left over or above that? I was interested in the Trusty Bell and maybe the Kasumi too, depending on price. PM or FB me.

phuture 909
07-09-2011, 09:17 AM
As I am now out of collecting faceplates I was going through my storage and found some faceplates that I would like to sell and wanted to see if anyone on here wanted them.

Some of the faceplates I have are:

Civ. Rev. faceplate
PGR3 promo w/ "not for retail sale or distribution" on the box
DOA Kasumi in box
Chromehounds
Blue Dragon w/ figures in boxes

I've got more to sell but if anyone is interested in any of these or want a list of what I've got to sell just let me know and I'll be happy to work it out with you!

Sent you a PM

Symmetric-XBA
07-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Sym, did someone take that lot? Are these left over or above that? I was interested in the Trusty Bell and maybe the Kasumi too, depending on price. PM or FB me.

Spacey I decided to end the lot myself. I sent you a msg on FB for the two you and I talked about. :D Phuture I replied to your pm (pardon the length of the pm but there are a lot of plates lol):cheers:

Symmetric-XBA
07-10-2011, 07:31 PM
All the faceplates have been sold. I got an offer for the entire lot that I couldn't pass up. Thankfully the stress of dealing with ppl who want something for nothing is over.

paulatim
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Is anyone interested in a sealed X05 Amsterdam faceplate?