PDA

View Full Version : Best place to pre-order BF3?

Conor
08-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to ask where is the best place to pre-order BF3?
I don't know who's best and the most worth while? Can you tell me where you are getting your copy?
Thanks!

Variation-XBA
08-13-2011, 06:27 PM
PC or Xbox?

I just get everything from EB and Bestbuy

Symmetric-XBA
08-13-2011, 08:44 PM
if you're looking for pre order bonuses for the console then here are some options if you live in the states:

Gamestop Battlefield 3 pre-order
GameStop’s pre-order includes the Physical Warfare pack, in addition to the Back To Karkand DLC. If you are part of their PowerUp Rewards (which thankfully I am), you’ll get a free Prima Battlefield 3 strategy guide as well.

Amazon Battlefield 3 pre-order
If you pre-order on Amazon, you’ll receive an exclusive set of dog tags for multiplayer. On top of that, the pre-order includes the Back To Karkand expansion pack.

Best Buy Battlefield 3 pre-order
Best Buy offers the same Limited Edition version with Back To Karkand, plus a set of new multiplayer skins — the SPECACT Kit. You’ll receive a code to unlock 8 new multiplayer skins when the game is released.

Bakeman
08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
I like Game Stop's offering.. might actually have to pre-order a game for once..

Symmetric-XBA
08-13-2011, 10:31 PM
I like Game Stop's offering.. might actually have to pre-order a game for once..

If you don't go to gamestop a lot then belonging to their PowerUp program may not be the best investment. Having spent enough money through c.e. purchases to personally fund an expansion to their store, it's nice to get rewarded lol. What sucks though is that I've heard the neighbors up in the great white north don't get things like this.

The rewards are nice though

10 points - per dollar spent on new games/systems/accessories
20 points - per dollar spent on used games/systems/accessories
20 points - per trade in dollar on used games/systems/accessories

plus you get 500 points for activation, member exclusives, a year of game informer mag, and more.

it's $15 for a year. not a bad idea.

Symmetric-XBA
08-13-2011, 10:36 PM
one of the deals that I just got in my email was this for the new 3DS:

It's a mobile gamers dream! For a limited time, PowerUp Rewards Pro™ members can get a brand new 3DS for only $99* when you trade in your old DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL between Friday, August 12, and Sunday, August 14.

This hot deal requires a coupon, but we've got you covered! Look for the coupon Friday, August 12* in the Active Offers section of your PowerUp Rewards account. Simply log in, print your Pro members-only coupon, and get to your nearest GameStop store to take advantage of this offer.

Even if you don't own a DS system to trade, you can still take advantage of an awesome price drop! Upgrade the way you game to start playing in glorious 3D without 3D glasses. Get your 3DS for the low price of only $169.99.

Whisper
08-16-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm just going to preorder whatever place is offering midnight pickup:p

Jmanfdude
08-17-2011, 05:55 AM
if you're looking for pre order bonuses for the console then here are some options if you live in the states:

Gamestop Battlefield 3 pre-order
GameStop’s pre-order includes the Physical Warfare pack, in addition to the Back To Karkand DLC. If you are part of their PowerUp Rewards (which thankfully I am), you’ll get a free Prima Battlefield 3 strategy guide as well.

Amazon Battlefield 3 pre-order
If you pre-order on Amazon, you’ll receive an exclusive set of dog tags for multiplayer. On top of that, the pre-order includes the Back To Karkand expansion pack.

Best Buy Battlefield 3 pre-order
Best Buy offers the same Limited Edition version with Back To Karkand, plus a set of new multiplayer skins — the SPECACT Kit. You’ll receive a code to unlock 8 new multiplayer skins when the game is released.

Wow I have a power up card. So do I just get it when I show them my card? Or is it online?

Conor
08-17-2011, 06:33 PM
I am going for Amazon, thats because I am always happy with their service and Rappid postage.
Thanks for your intrest everyone!

Ainokeatoo
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Wow I have a power up card. So do I just get it when I show them my card? Or is it online?

Just go in and show them your card when you're doing the pre-order. Preferable come in when I'm working at my store and pre-order xD

Conor
08-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Just go in and show them your card when you're doing the pre-order. Preferable come in when I'm working at my store and pre-order xD

You've got your own game shop? Does it have a website?

Steeps5
08-20-2011, 06:12 AM
I just preordered mine for $47.99 at Newegg.com. Man I love that company.

Oh yeah, it's the Limited Edition.

Conor
08-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Ye I'm just getting the normal edition for £39.99