PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) and Elite, XP Event Images!

Kamshaft
09-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Check it out, it' me on the next cover of the game!

Kamshaft
09-02-2011, 06:27 PM
It's me on the ZIP line they had there!

Kamshaft
09-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Big ass poster of the cover!

Kamshaft
09-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Behold the console!

Timmy Bauer
09-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Right, another console to buy. Please, Microsoft, stop making too much beautiful limited editions...

http://www.mondoxbox.com/images/shots/76/76630.jpg

Variation-XBA
09-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Check it out, it' me on the next cover of the game!

:hump::hump::hump:

Enamelized420
09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Looks like fun, I'm jealous!!! Hope that you had a good time and enjoyed yourself man..

Conor
11-11-2011, 01:46 AM
My dad got MW3 for me today, I know that if you read some of my previous post I was 100% against MW3 but know I've seen gameplay from Ali-A (Matroix) it looked quite good.

I know the graphics won't be as good as Battlefield 3 but in Battlefield 3 because the maps are huge people camp and snipe and you got tanks and jets everywhere, it's manic... I love the online on Battlefield but I see MW3 as a bit camer less stress and quiter.

Ainokeatoo
11-11-2011, 04:36 AM
My dad got MW3 for me today, I know that if you read some of my previous post I was 100% against MW3 but know I've seen gameplay from Ali-A (Matroix) it looked quite good.

I know the graphics won't be as good as Battlefield 3 but in Battlefield 3 because the maps are huge people camp and snipe and you got tanks and jets everywhere, it's manic... I love the online on Battlefield but I see MW3 as a bit camer less stress and quiter.

There really aren't a lot of people camping. Battlefield is a more realistic type of shooter than MW3 is, that's why it feels like controlled chaos because it is, that's basically what war is, controlled chaos. Battlefield is not for a casual player, sure you could pick up a controller and just run with it for an hour and never play it again. But that hour will most likely be the most frustrating hour you'll ever play, simply because it's just not that kind of game.

Not to say any casual player will not like this game, that's not true, but this is no CoD, you can't go off and do everything by yourself. You will die a lot if you want to win, your KDR will be meh if you feel like winning games. Where the value in the game lies, is the complete opposite of CoD. You won't go 100/1 K/D in a round, you'll most likely be going 12/12 or 34/28 if you win and if you do a lot of the work that round to make sure you win. This is an objective based game that is its focus, that is where the value lies, sure CoD has objective based game modes but in comparison BF3 is more heavily focused on this.

Steeps5
11-12-2011, 01:39 AM
See for me MW3 = MW2 + New Guns + Survival Mode = Not worth the money

Conor
11-12-2011, 06:46 AM
There really aren't a lot of people camping. Battlefield is a more realistic type of shooter than MW3 is, that's why it feels like controlled chaos because it is, that's basically what war is, controlled chaos. Battlefield is not for a casual player, sure you could pick up a controller and just run with it for an hour and never play it again. But that hour will most likely be the most frustrating hour you'll ever play, simply because it's just not that kind of game.

Not to say any casual player will not like this game, that's not true, but this is no CoD, you can't go off and do everything by yourself. You will die a lot if you want to win, your KDR will be meh if you feel like winning games. Where the value in the game lies, is the complete opposite of CoD. You won't go 100/1 K/D in a round, you'll most likely be going 12/12 or 34/28 if you win and if you do a lot of the work that round to make sure you win. This is an objective based game that is its focus, that is where the value lies, sure CoD has objective based game modes but in comparison BF3 is more heavily focused on this.

Yes I suppose, I got MW3 yesterday, defiantly the graphics on BF3 are better but one of the reasons I got it was to have a relaxing shooter, well less than BF3.