PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Soundtrack

Symmetric-XBA
11-05-2011, 10:43 AM
With less than a week to go before Skyrim launches officially one of the things that moves me so much w/ this title is the music. As a proud owner of the Morrowind and Oblivion soundtracks I happened to stumble onto this site where you can order the 4 Disc Skyrim Soundtrack! 4 discs!!! Price is 29.99 + shipping but if you order soon your copy will be signed by Jeremy Soule himself!

If you would like to order yourself a copy just click HERE! (https://www.directsong.com/mobile/productdetails.php?productid=2240)

Variation-XBA
11-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Wish I could afford that right now, especially since it's signed :(

Symmetric-XBA
11-05-2011, 11:31 AM
var man no worries there b/c you know me and how I like to hook up everyone here on xba, so if you can't snag it, don't worry b/c I'll be hooking ppl up here on xba. I gotcha back man!

Variation-XBA
11-05-2011, 06:05 PM
var man no worries there b/c you know me and how I like to hook up everyone here on xba, so if you can't snag it, don't worry b/c I'll be hooking ppl up here on xba. I gotcha back man!

You're going to send me a signed version? THANKS BUDDY!!!!!! :hump:
:cool:

Symmetric-XBA
11-05-2011, 08:40 PM
You're going to send me a signed version? THANKS BUDDY!!!!!! :hump:
:cool:

it's fun to dream isn't it? lol.

Variation-XBA
11-05-2011, 10:20 PM
it's fun to dream isn't it? lol.

:cry:
:(

blueamcat
11-29-2011, 09:05 AM
I love the soundtrack so far and I only have 14 hrs or so logged. At times it has a LotR feel to it. Anyone else agree?

vman
11-29-2011, 10:37 AM
I love the soundtrack so far and I only have 14 hrs or so logged. At times it has a LotR feel to it. Anyone else agree?
sometimes when you turn around quick enough, you can spot Smeagol stalking you. You get some XP and unlock an achievement. ;)

blueamcat
11-29-2011, 11:21 AM
sometimes when you turn around quick enough, you can spot Smeagol stalking you. You get some XP and unlock an achievement. ;)

haha, wouldn't that be funny? If only.