PDA

View Full Version : DoA3 help me now

Dre
03-15-2002, 01:26 AM
Ok.. I am really freaking p!ssed. I've tried to unlock Zak's costume around 50x now and the closest I've come is 19 kills. This guy fukin blows. I need a cheap way to get 20 wins before I break my controller from chuckin it at the ground in frustration. Zak just plain sux, and I am really MAD right now. (I just had the 19kill game..)

Any tips? Hopefully cheap.. if you say practice or some dumb shiat like that, keep it for yourself cuz what the hell do you think I'm doing. ARGH I'm P!SSED!!

y2kash_14
03-15-2002, 10:00 PM
C'mon man Zack rules, whenever i choose him, im an unstoppable force!;) Just lay off the Survival mode a while and practice all his best moves in the sparring mode. Zack had some of the best moves in the game. By using the Sparring mode i learned how to use every character succesfully (especially Zack). Another good tip, when their on the ground nail them and you some life (or points, but usually life) Hope i helped :)

NomadLLama
03-24-2002, 12:02 AM
hmmmmmm... well i can say this, if u have really fast reactions, don't attack much but yet counter as much as u can. same with reversals. and if they get too close, throw. and last, don't get too excited when u fight. hey, why do u want Zak's secret costume anyways??

MasterToki
03-24-2002, 12:22 PM
Also, u can extend air combos using neek strings. It usually sends opponet to walls.