PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim

Soda Jones
11-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Whatever expectations you have of Skyrim are not high enough. This game is straight dope and will be a landmark for years to come.

Ainokeatoo
11-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Whatever expectations you have of Skyrim are not high enough. This game is straight dope and will be a landmark for years to come.

My god, the game is absolutely stunning, the graphics alone left me in awe, my first night in Skyrim (in game night) I absolutely loved. I have absolutely NO doubts that this will indeed win GOTY of all Genres while also taking GoTY in its own genre by a landslide. I mean in my first twenty minutes of the game I snuck up behind someone shoved my sword into his back having it come out of his chest and pulled it out. Not to long after that I saw an NPC shove his Claymore into a guys stomach lift the guy off the ground and yanked it back out.

Hands down. Game. Of. The. Year.

Symmetric-XBA
11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Just wait till you start exploring the crypts looking for shouts and other rare weapons/items. lol there are some amazing moments to experience. beware of giants though they are not to be taken lightly lol

Variation-XBA
11-11-2011, 12:17 PM
The collectors box is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Symmetric-XBA
11-11-2011, 01:39 PM
just walked out of an inn in Rorikstead and a massive blood dragon just landed in the middle of the town!

vman
11-11-2011, 01:45 PM
I have absolutely NO doubts that this will indeed win GOTY of all Genres while also taking GoTY in its own genre by a landslide.
Hands down. Game. Of. The. Year.
Have you played Arkham City as well? I have yet to play both games but that's the only other game I can see taking the GOTY.

Symmetric-XBA
11-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Have you played Arkham City as well? I have yet to play both games but that's the only other game I can see taking the GOTY.

get ready man b/c skyrim will be sucking the hours out of your life, the good news is that you'll be smiling all the way.

Shawn-XBA
11-12-2011, 04:17 AM
All this talk about Skyrim, made me pick it up at Redbox. Hopefully I get to play it later today before I have to go back to work

Ainokeatoo
11-12-2011, 04:36 AM

Unfortunately I haven't gotten to play it yet, we haven't had enough used copies for me to check one out down at my gamestop.

Unreal
11-13-2011, 08:25 PM
I made the right choice by bypassing every other game to get this one. This is my favorite game this year by far. I have 9 hours in since friday and I have not even scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. I love it.

Ainokeatoo
11-14-2011, 05:09 AM
I made the right choice by bypassing every other game to get this one. This is my favorite game this year by far. I have 9 hours in since friday and I have not even scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. I love it.

Oh yes, I agree, I've got SO many hours into this but have yet to really get into the main story lol.

Shawn-XBA
11-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Just started playing Skyrim today, about an hour ago. All I can say is Wow, what a great game.

Fargoth
11-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Skyrim is out. I will be taking my leave. See you next year.

Variation-XBA
11-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Skyrim is out. I will be taking my leave. See you next year.

:rofl::rofl: