PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim 1.2 Patch Coming Week Of Nov 28th

Conor
11-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Hello Guys,

Bethesda has announced on their forums that the 1.2 patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was submitted for certification on November 18th, and should be live "the week after Thanksgiving" for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Unfortunately, the company did not address if the patch would correct the framerate issues that are making the PS3 version unplayable.

Just to let you know if you have Skyrim or like me getting it at Xmas :cry:

Conor
11-20-2011, 12:10 PM
There is more:

The reports of lag effecting the PS3 version of Skyrim first started to circulate on November 17th. If this patch does correct the issue it would seem likely that Bethesda was aware of the problem and working on a fix prior to the issue becoming well known, which then begs the question why did Bethesda ship a game that they knew was broken? On the other hand, if the patch does not address the issue the question becomes why was a game breaking glitch not caught during testing?

Either way, the company has some explaining to do to fans who purchased the PS3 version of Skyrim.

*BAD FOR PS3 HEY* Cough Cough!

Variation-XBA
11-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Wonder what other glitches they are going to patch out

Conor
11-20-2011, 01:38 PM

well yes there is no news on that :confused:

Ainokeatoo
11-21-2011, 12:36 PM

Blurry Textures shall be a thing of the past! I can't wait :)

Variation-XBA
11-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Blurry Textures shall be a thing of the past! I can't wait :)

Yea, but what about the skill glitches for easy level ups and stuff. I'm not even gunna get to play it for a few more weeks so I'm not too worried yet

Ainokeatoo
11-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Yea, but what about the skill glitches for easy level ups and stuff. I'm not even gunna get to play it for a few more weeks so I'm not too worried yet

HERESY! But yeah I know what you mean, though, some of those skill glitches aren't really even worth it since a good amount of them involve "sneaking" which is completely useless when you realize everything scales to your level. A friend of mine did one of these got to 17 and started bragging, I lol'd when he got one shotted by a bandit.

blueamcat
11-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Reading this makes me feel better for buying the Xbox version. Have a ps3 as well but I prefer gaming on the 360. No contest.

Variation-XBA
11-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Reading this makes me feel better for buying the Xbox version. Have a ps3 as well but I prefer gaming on the 360. No contest.

That's what we like to hear ;) :cheers: