PDA

View Full Version : The Ancestors Character Pack DLC Dated for Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Conor
11-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello Guys, another update following my Skyrim thread...

Today Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed Revelations will feature downloadable content following the game’s release, starting with The Ancestors Character Pack in December.

The first new downloadable content features four new multiplayer characters: the swashbuckling Privateer, the devious siren Corsair, the battle-tested Brigand and the bloodthirsty Gladiator. Each character is personalized with unique taunts, weapons and stylized assassination moves.

Assassin’s Creed Revelations marks the peak of the epic journey of master assassin Ezio Auditore in the age-old war between Assassins and Templars. Assassin’s Creed Revelations is an action-adventure game that blends thrilling combat, stunning hyper-realistic graphics and a gripping tale of intrigue and self-discovery.

In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world.

*Now this makes me excited for my purchase of ACR and if you seen my previous discussion about my Gamertag this is a great opportunity for me to change it...*

Thanks,
Conor - Out.

Variation-XBA
11-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Nothing too much to get excited about imo, it's just multiplayer skins