PDA

View Full Version : GTA 3 online play



xboxmaster2002
03-15-2002, 08:17 AM
thats right its online play 16 player thats for PC....Do you think xbox will get online play also i found the info in the new Pc gamer mag...what do you think

JJaX
03-15-2002, 08:26 AM
Dont matter to me. If its there ill play online. Its stilla great game without it.

Nato King-XBA
03-15-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Dont matter to me. If its there ill play online. Its stilla great game without it.

I agree with you JJax. Online or not I will still buy and play this game. I just want it to come to the xbox.

JJaX
03-15-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w


I agree with you JJax. Online or not I will still buy and play this game. I just want it to come to the xbox.

Its already confirmed ;) (if you didnt know :D )

I cant wait for this game!

DOOM
03-15-2002, 08:46 AM
Now GTA3 Online's Gona Be Sick!:p

XBOX Dude
03-15-2002, 09:34 AM
could you imagine the death and destuction a ped would become extinct

Nato King-XBA
03-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by JJaX


Its already confirmed ;) (if you didnt know :D )

I cant wait for this game!



Yesssssss!!!!!

Piccolo_DBz
03-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Where was it confirmed that it was gonna be online for the xbox? Show me the link

xboxmaster2002
03-16-2002, 11:42 AM
Not for xbox if you read my post it says for PC and i asked you think xbox will get it too