PDA

View Full Version : 360 Bundle Deals

SGT TrunkMonkey
12-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Anyone know of any big box stores that have some good 360 Bundles on for Xmas?

I am looking, let me know! Oh ya im in Canada, if that helps.:hump::hail:

Symmetric-XBA
12-19-2011, 12:53 AM
where in Canada are ya? that could help with the bundle options.

Variation-XBA
12-19-2011, 02:19 AM
Kinect bundles or no?

Futureshop usually has the most games added (though very old), where Bestbuy usually only has one game added but is newer. EB doesn't have system deals.

Symmetric-XBA
12-19-2011, 05:22 AM
Kinect bundles or no?

Futureshop usually has the most games added (though very old), where Bestbuy usually only has one game added but is newer. EB doesn't have system deals.

unf. the "official christmas bundle" w/ fable III and halo reach seem to be the only options. sure there are bundles of just the system and controller (i know, you don't want kinect, don't worry none of us do either lol) but try to find maybe a deal on seperate components and build your own bundle? Eb games that I frequent had systems on sale w/ deals on accessories too, so you could possibly put together your own christmas bundle?

oh and var my eb games had used kinects for $70 and new kinects for $109. I was tempted just to pick up a used one so I could send you a video of it melting in fire lol. but then I dropped the cash on the swtor c.e. and decided against it lol.

Ainokeatoo
12-19-2011, 06:44 AM
oh and var my eb games had used kinects for $70 and new kinects for $109. I was tempted just to pick up a used one so I could send you a video of it melting in fire lol. but then I dropped the cash on the swtor c.e. and decided against it lol.

Yes, EB/Gamestop was doing a promotion (might still be running) for the Kinect. Used it comes with Kinect adventures and is 60-70 bucks, while the new Kinects are indeed $109. Basically forty bucks off the normal price. Don't know how long this is lasting or if it's already over but, that is how the cookie crumbles.

Variation-XBA
12-19-2011, 11:24 AM
I was just saying, EB in Canada never have deals like how FS/BBY throw in free games time to time.

And sigh Brent....