PDA

View Full Version : Public Relations Failure at its best!

Kamshaft
12-28-2011, 12:16 PM
You guys have to read this...

http://penny-arcade.com/resources/just-wow1.html

vman
12-28-2011, 12:41 PM
wow, that customer service representative is in the wrong line of work. what an *******. he deserves to be attacked by a badger.

Ainokeatoo
12-28-2011, 12:57 PM
I... I don't even... What is this? I don't understand how this happened, since when are PR Reps allowed to conduct themselves in this manner? Atrocious.

Update: Just read at Kotaku that they essentially sacked his ass, no longer using Ocean Media as a PR Rep.

http://kotaku.com/5871479/pr-trolling-ocean-stratagy-out-of-business-avenger-controller-maker-asks-for-forgiveness

Update Update: The "Avenger" Attachment has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Enamelized420
12-28-2011, 01:21 PM
I read that earlier today... It's just some crazy stuff!! I can't believe that someone would say they things they said to a customer and then name drop the way that they did. In reading a couple of other things I believe the guy from Ocean got what he deserved! Glad in the end the guy will be getting the desired product at no cost and a refund...

Variation-XBA
12-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Been reading all avenues of this. This isn't the first time he's been terrible to customers, it's just the first time he's been 'caught'. He's appoligized, yet on twitter he's still being a dbag, so I feel so sympathy at all for him since he's a bully. He deserves everything coming to him.

Jinty.Maginty
12-28-2011, 11:10 PM
If i was dave i would probably go bald from stress cause of that utter c**t xP im glad he got fired trying to be billy big b**locks, name dropping left,right and centre...

vman
12-29-2011, 05:55 AM
my goodness this story has become viral. every single news website especially gaming sites have picked this up. apparently the dbag was the president of that PR company...surprising. whats not surprising is this has completely ruined the mans business and career. he has subsequently tried to apologize but to no avail. again, he deserves whatever he gets. he brought it upon himself. I'm assuming hes been cruisin for a bruisn for a while now.

MoonTar
12-29-2011, 12:35 PM
How did the guy at Ocean Marketing not see this coming? He deserves everything he gets from this. He has ruined his own company.

Steeps5
12-30-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm with all of you, he deserves to be put out of business. You just simply should not treat another human in such a way. Especially as a PR representative or business owner!

Enamelized420
12-30-2011, 09:02 AM
pretty funny spoof on this from YouTube
xqV9kx40RG0

vman
12-30-2011, 10:03 AM
pretty funny spoof on this from YouTube
hilarious