PDA

View Full Version : state of emergency confirmed

Spaztic
03-15-2002, 09:13 AM
check out this link looks as though state of emergency is comming to xbox as well as GTA3, there are going to be allot of ****ed ps2 owners! God I love the xbox!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2855199,00.html

JJaX
03-15-2002, 09:22 AM
yeah its posted on http://www.xboxaddict.com to ya know ;)

Highlite23
03-15-2002, 09:46 AM
This game was awful on PS2, so i'm not really that excited. I am excited that PS2 owners are going to start freakin' when all there beloved games cross over. Now what are they going to use as amunition against the BOX???:D

E-Xbox
03-15-2002, 10:32 AM
old news!

ign has it too....

XBOX Dude
03-15-2002, 10:58 AM
pointless killing...... HELL YEAH:D

l Maximus l
03-15-2002, 11:26 AM
Is State of Emergency all that great? I saw some streaming video of the PoS2 version and I wasn't too impressed. But, yes, I know I know I know...that's streaming video which never does any justice. But, atleast it gives a decent idea.

When it comes out on XBox, I hope they clean it up and utilize the XBox's capabilities :)

Woocifer
03-15-2002, 11:59 AM
State of Emergency reminded me of Crazy Taxi on foot with a gun. It's quick, boring after a while and loses its charisma rather quickly.

No sir, I don't like it.

Dave
03-15-2002, 12:04 PM
I want GTA3 a lot more than State of Emergency, but would buy State of Emergency if it was decent for Xbox as well. From what I read SOE does not even come out until 2003 so hopefully they do make the game better but it's hard to get too excited about a game that will not arrive for a year.

LynxFX
03-15-2002, 12:14 PM
They showed it on the Daily Show on Comedy Central the other day along with GTA3 and Britney Spear's Dance something. LOL what a combo.

It looked like alot of senseless killing and bad camera angles.

JJaX
03-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Its a shame some people will play SOE before they PLay GTA3. And base there judgement about ROCKSTAR about that alone. GTA3 is such a great game.....

DZNUTZ
03-15-2002, 01:44 PM
without a doubt GTA3 is one of the greatest games ever....but as far as SOE is concerned ...it got maybe a couple hours of play then it was back to where it came from....i personally don't recommend it...but to each his own....whateva floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

Frink
03-15-2002, 02:43 PM
I think that SOE will open a lot of oppurtunities to bring other Rockstar games to Xbox. I am definately looking forward to that.

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I read that last night. SOE is on the cover of the newest EGM and they even gave the game pretty bad reviews.
saying the story is weak and lacking, as well as the game being very repetitive.
I guess they just put this game on the cover cause they felt it would sell magazines!
How commercial is that?:rolleyes: shame on ya EGM.

Snoopy7548
03-15-2002, 03:42 PM
i told my friend that this game was comin to the xbox (hes more of a ps2 fan), and we got into this argument about ps2 games comin out on xbox and stuff, and he said the most ignorant thing ever, he said: the ps2 is better cause most games come out on it before the xbox. oh man hes so retarted, and then i tried to convince him that waiting for a game is good cause it will have better graphics and extras, and he said: well the gameplay would suck when its on the xbox. man hes so freakin retarted.:mad:

Piccolo_DBz
03-15-2002, 06:20 PM
It's cool to see SOE come out for the box but ****** I WANT GTA3!! :(

Master Gracey
03-16-2002, 01:17 AM
It was so funny... alot of people were saying that SOE was going to be GTA 3.5, and then it came out and everyone said it sucked. To be honest, I don't think I ever found a good review for it! At first, I was disappointed that it wasn't coming to Xbox, but after reading reviews, I really didn't care. I still dont.

http://members.aol.com/hallofhead/organ2.jpg