PDA

View Full Version : IS n e one from xba....including staff going to be attending....

E-Xbox
03-15-2002, 10:38 AM
hey all....
im just wondering...

Is n e one from xba....including staff going to be attending....
E3?!?!
cuz that would be cool if xba covered some stuff at e3

peace

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 12:21 PM
where will it be at, do ya know?

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 12:26 PM
Shoot,:rolleyes: I wish!!!

That's across the country for me, im in D.C. junior!

Man, that would be a dream come true.
It would be tight if some of us addicts could go to E3 and represent XboxAdddict!:cool:

I would start a riot to let you all know Ninja got locked up for fighting over a Soul Calibur Xbox kiokie (or however you spell it) at E3 to let you all know I was their!:D

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
where will it be at, do ya know?

Cally!!! like 2Pac says: Caaaaaaaalifornia Looove!!:D

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 12:33 PM
hmm...is it always in cali? i think they should make an e3 tour..like each year have it in a different city. hey everyone, i hear teamxbox.com will have a booth at E3 this year...so i was thinkin, what if XboxAddict.com had a booth at E3? i think that would be SWEET! anyone else agree?

E-Xbox
03-15-2002, 01:15 PM
thats one of the reasons i made this post jade

Hugh_Jass
03-15-2002, 07:14 PM
I'm sure Extended Play will have half-assed coverage of E3 (assuming they can pry themselves away from Metreon). I guess that's better than nothing.

Frostberg
03-15-2002, 07:19 PM
Jeez If I was allowed to go there Id be there in a heartbeat...they really need to make it bigger and allow civilains

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 08:06 PM
If I was 18, I'd be there no sweat....

Frostberg
03-15-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Slamming J
If I was 18, I'd be there no sweat....

It isint quite that simple! You have to be affiliated with some organizarion in the gaming industry...its like some kind of elite party!

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I know, so I'll work for a gaming company/site. I already work for a music magazine, and I've worked for an Xbox site in the past. I know how to get all the passes and such.

Frostberg
03-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Well I think it has to be like some kind of pretty good place, like I dont even think the mods at XBA (maybe Stephen) would have the qualifications to go

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:09 PM
Okay, I'll rephrase it then...when I'm 18, and if I'm working for a good company, then I'll go no sweat!

Dang...that looks more difficult now. :D

Frostberg
03-15-2002, 09:11 PM
E3 is annoying because everything good is gonna be there with demos and such...and all we get to see are write ups, pictures, and a few movies...I want to be there and actually play the demos and betas and such...they need to have some kind of E3 type event open to the public...

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Yeah I agree, because it's us that will be buying it anyway. So we should know what to expect. That way it'll also save the developers from getting bashed (IE: Nintendo for Cel-shaded Zelda).

KevinM
03-15-2002, 11:01 PM
So far Myself, Stephen, Chris are confirmed for E3. There are a few other staff members who are in the process of buying plane tickets etc.. and as of this post, nothing else solid from the rest of the crew. We all will be arriving in LA on May 21st and leaving on May 26th. If anyone from the XBA forums lives in LA or plans to attend the show.. shoot us an email and we'll hook up for something. Ya never know.. we may just have a ticket or two laying around for a guest (we gave two tickets to members from our MCM2 site last time me and Stephen went), though that is definately not solid yet.

We are also planning a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Friday the 25th for some Coaster action! The offer to join us for that event goes for everyone as well. I can't wait to take a run on X! Shweeet! :D

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kevin-XBA
So far Myself, Stephen, Chris are confirmed for E3. There are a few other staff members who are in the process of buying plane tickets etc.. and as of this post, nothing else solid from the rest of the crew. We all will be arriving in LA on May 21st and leaving on May 26th. If anyone from the XBA forums lives in LA or plans to attend the show.. shoot us an email and we'll hook up for something. Ya never know.. we may just have a ticket or two laying around for a guest (we gave two tickets to members from our MCM2 site last time me and Stephen went), though that is definately not solid yet.

We are also planning a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Friday the 25th for some Coaster action! The offer to join us for that event goes for everyone as well. I can't wait to take a run on X! Shweeet! :D

Sweet! I for sure have the cash to get down there, just doubt it would happen. :mad: