PDA

View Full Version : Bungie LEAKED!

vman
05-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Why isn't there already a huge thread about this?

well, not sure if anyone has heard but it looks like there was a leak of info about Bungie's next project.

What do you think it could be?

Sounds to me like a very juicy bit 'o news!

Soda Jones
05-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Ok so....what's the info?

What's the exciting news?

MoonTar
05-22-2012, 08:32 PM
It's not this (http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/22/halo-creators-bringing-new-mmo-style-shooter-to-pc/) is it? Not a leak from what I can see.

Symmetric-XBA
05-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Everything is all speculation now. There's talk that it's a revamped Marathon game, and apparently the symbol for the game has already been shown but no details have emerged, including an official title.

thAshAdyOne
05-23-2012, 03:11 AM
And isn't Marathon basically the old school/original Halo? Spare me, man...can we get something new and groundbreaking?

Symmetric-XBA
05-23-2012, 07:29 AM
And isn't Marathon basically the old school/original Halo? Spare me, man...can we get something new and groundbreaking?
Man like i said its all speculation now. Nothing is confirmed

Shawn-XBA
05-23-2012, 08:09 AM
I remember hearing a rumor a while back about Bungie making a new Marathon game. I for whatever reason can not remember the first game, don't think I ever played it. But then again I didn't play computer games that often, and still don't

vman
05-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Ok so....what's the info?

What's the exciting news?
Click here (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-bungie-activision-contract-20120521,0,3463781.story) for the news. I dunno, I just found this fascinating. Not quite sure what it was about the story that made me cling to it.
It could be that Bungie happens to be my favorite developer and every bit of news about them is intriguing to me. It could be that the contract is out in the open for anyone to read. It could be the details of said contract. I don't know why I felt this thread worthy, but here we go.