View Full Version : Xba @ E3

03-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone,
You all know that XboxAddict.com is the best xbox site on the net right? Well, today I was going through all of the xbox sites that I have a link to, when I came across teamxbox.com. Now don't get me wrong, I think teamxbox has a great site, with alot of nice reviews, previews, and the like. I just think xboxaddict.com has a more friendly community than they do.
Anyways, I was in their forums when I came across a thread that said, "TXB BIG NEWS", or something. So I clicked on the thread and found out that TXB will be at E3 this year. That's some pretty big news. But then I thought, what about XboxAddict.com? I would love to see this site at E3 this year! So what I guess I'm asking is how do you get a booth at E3? If you had to pay money, I'd gladly donate it to this site! What do you guys think we could do to get XBA at E3?

P.S. Sorry, I might have posted something similar to this topic earlier :D

l Maximus l
03-15-2002, 12:48 PM
Excellent idea! I would also donate! :)

03-15-2002, 12:53 PM
Wait, so does Teamxbox actually have a booth or are they just going to be there like thousands of others reporting on the event?

I had tickets to E3 two years ago but couldn't make the trip. :(

03-15-2002, 12:59 PM
you heard it right, teamxbox will have a booth set up at E3 where comsumers can actually sit down and browse the website with computers that are hooked up and also get a chance to register to their forums

03-15-2002, 02:20 PM
yea that would be cool....
except i already posted something like this....
and u replied to it...

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Man, I think it's time Stephan XBA replies to this thread.
I wanna know if this is offical?

First Microsoft gives them an award, now your telling me they will be at E3?

D@mmit, what we gotta do to get respect!!!!:mad:

Tell me, are we da Xbox's black sheep?