PDA

View Full Version : Xba @ E3

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone,
You all know that XboxAddict.com is the best xbox site on the net right? Well, today I was going through all of the xbox sites that I have a link to, when I came across teamxbox.com. Now don't get me wrong, I think teamxbox has a great site, with alot of nice reviews, previews, and the like. I just think xboxaddict.com has a more friendly community than they do.
Anyways, I was in their forums when I came across a thread that said, "TXB BIG NEWS", or something. So I clicked on the thread and found out that TXB will be at E3 this year. That's some pretty big news. But then I thought, what about XboxAddict.com? I would love to see this site at E3 this year! So what I guess I'm asking is how do you get a booth at E3? If you had to pay money, I'd gladly donate it to this site! What do you guys think we could do to get XBA at E3?

-eddy-

P.S. Sorry, I might have posted something similar to this topic earlier :D

l Maximus l
03-15-2002, 12:48 PM
Excellent idea! I would also donate! :)

LynxFX
03-15-2002, 12:53 PM
Wait, so does Teamxbox actually have a booth or are they just going to be there like thousands of others reporting on the event?

I had tickets to E3 two years ago but couldn't make the trip. :(

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 12:59 PM
you heard it right, teamxbox will have a booth set up at E3 where comsumers can actually sit down and browse the website with computers that are hooked up and also get a chance to register to their forums

E-Xbox
03-15-2002, 02:20 PM
yea that would be cool....
except i already posted something like this....
and u replied to it...
geez

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Man, I think it's time Stephan XBA replies to this thread.
I wanna know if this is offical?

First Microsoft gives them an award, now your telling me they will be at E3?

D@mmit, what we gotta do to get respect!!!!:mad:

Tell me, are we da Xbox's black sheep?