PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Addict Poker Playdate

Symmetric-XBA
08-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Recently Xbox Addict was selected to join a group of other websites who have released avatar gear for the community! Not to boast or brag but your reps from XboxAddict not only ran one of the most entertaining and longest poker tourneys, but also met some great people! There were highs and lows, and even a few disconnects, but even after the poker playdate was over XBA didn't stop and blasted towards the midnight hour!

As a prize to the winner, Xbox Addict has kicked in a 3 Month Gold Xbox Live Membership code, and that ended up being won after a long fought battle by the one and only:

mrgametime187

He battled for over 2 hours straight at the final table and walked away with the code and the title of Poker Champion! Some of our newest members: ArkTheFad, TheMaddenManiac, DJ SCULLY 69, ZombieHunter700, and RC OUTLAW all provided hours of entertainment and truly helped make the night incredibly fun! Thank you to everyone who joined up to partake in the festivities!

Variation-XBA
08-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Congrats winner and welcome new people! Sorry I couldn't entertain you with my awesomeness, next time!

Symmetrics Love
08-17-2012, 11:28 PM
It was so much fun! Poker was such a great choice for community playdate. we've met some awesome people had a bunch of laughs and yea it was just a really great time! Thank you also to the rest of the sites that had participated! Can't wait for the next playdate!!!!

Symmetric-XBA
08-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Congrats winner and welcome new people! Sorry I couldn't entertain you with my awesomeness, next time!

can you pry yourself away from kinect long enough? lmao:rofl:

Variation-XBA
08-18-2012, 01:04 AM
can you pry yourself away from kinect long enough? lmao:rofl:

If by Kinect you mean 6 day old baby, then no :P

TheMaddenManiac
08-18-2012, 12:39 PM
You kidnapped a baby!? XD

Variation-XBA
08-18-2012, 12:54 PM
You kidnapped a baby!? XD

Someone at the hospital deemed me a worthy enough father to bring her home, so kinda... :D

Fargoth
08-24-2012, 12:09 AM
I had no idea about this haha, congrats to the winner!

Symmetrics Love
08-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I had no idea about this haha, congrats to the winner!

We've been posting about it prior to the playdate... it happened just over a week ago!

Fargoth
08-25-2012, 05:06 PM
We've been posting about it prior to the playdate... it happened just over a week ago!

Ahhh I got back a week ago :P