PDA

View Full Version : Crazy taxi 3 screens

xboxmaster2002
03-15-2002, 03:12 PM
they dont look to bad check them out

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=2744

Xbox Owner
03-15-2002, 03:15 PM
With a game like this...xbox is gona rule the gaming world!!! yay!

no for real, they do look pretty good i guess:D

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 03:25 PM
I have never been a fan of the racing gerne, but Crazy Taxi on DC won me over, well just that game, not da gerne.

I was sooo addicted to this game my fingers started to cramp up!

Well after a good week or two I was bored of it:( . Hopefully the next installment wont follow the path of CT1 & CT2.

But tell me this, I thought the next CT was supposed to be titled Crazy Taxi Next, or is it gonna be Crazy Taxi 3?:confused:

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
With a game like this...xbox is gona rule the gaming world!!! yay!

no for real, they do look pretty good i guess:D

Welcome to da site Xbox Owner, how you like da site that I made famous thus far! hehehe!:D
:)

-WorldSpawn-
03-15-2002, 03:29 PM
The game looks pretty crappy to me! But then again... I've only seen these screenshots, and haven't played any previous versions. What is so great about it?

Batman2372
03-15-2002, 04:23 PM
I loved the first Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast. I don't know how many hours I was on it.

Looks like they've upped the ante on this one!

X-Factor
03-15-2002, 04:37 PM
Crazy Taxi was a wildly original racing game when it hit the arcade scene back in 98'.

I just hope Sega doesn't pull a Tecmo, and just have Crazy Taxi 3 be a dressed-up version on it's proceeders. A beautiful re-hash, is still a re-hash.

http://64.204.32.23/netfu/tmp10021/coollogo_com.236801282.jpg

GokuX
03-15-2002, 06:51 PM
I like the graphics but the replay factor burns out faster than a candle under water. They need to revamp the whole gameplay ideas to make this game a replayer. One thing I really think they oughta do is add car damage that can affect the performance of your taxi and if U crash to much you total your car so that U actually need some driving skills instead of running into cars and sending them about 10 miles in the air like they're made of paper. THe gotta add multiplayer definitely if they want replay. Like have a big city and there are a number of cabies and you're trying to earn the most money, but there are cops so U have to obey trafic laws or U have the cops on ya and they write U tickets. I could see all sorts of fun, like cutting off other cab drivers in a traffic jam or bumping another cab from behind in order to pick up the passenger he was gonna get. They could really do alot with this game. They need to get away from the completely arcadish gameplay since it's on a console and they're charging $50.

Xbox Owner
03-16-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Welcome to da site Xbox Owner, how you like da site that I made famous thus far! hehehe!:D
:)

Haha, thanks man:)