PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Taxi 3

-WorldSpawn-
03-15-2002, 03:23 PM
I've never played this game, so somebody help me out here... what's the big deal? The screens look pretty crappy to me, but maybe they have some cool features?

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20020315/sega.htm

Piccolo_DBz
03-15-2002, 06:08 PM
I played one and two and there an ok game, nothing to get really hyped about. It's mostly just take your passengers from point a to point b before the clock runs out. Its kinda shallow but maybe there will be more to it on #3.

Xbox Owner
03-16-2002, 09:20 AM
it seems OK to me

Jon27
03-16-2002, 04:17 PM
if you havent played the game dont be bashing, This is not a graphical show piece.

i dont know how the console games stack up. ive just played arcade

CoMATOSE
03-27-2002, 06:06 PM
the first game rocked and was like one big rush...then the sequal came along except it wasnt it was the first one with pretty graphics and a dearer price. if they give the 3rd a little more depth than a kiddies paddling pool it could really be stunning stuff.....heres hoping

xboxgamer142
03-28-2002, 12:25 PM
Are you kidding me? Crazy Taxi games are one of the coolest games to ever come out. The graphics are pretty good, especially on the Xbox version. The passengers that you take have a really funny attitude towards the driver. The sound is very excellent, also the soundtrack, which in the first and second Crazy Taxi games was made by The Offspring.

Also for your information, a Crazy Taxi movie is coming out this year probably about a Russian taxi driver in New York. The movie will be directed by Richard Donner (who also directed Superman and the Lethal Weapon movies).

Remember, Crazy Taxi is a good game, unlike other racing games.

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:48 AM
i think the screen shots looked great....looks alittle darker then other crazy taxi games (1 and 2).....judging from the pics it looks better then 1 and 2 imo

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 03:43 PM
Yea the game is'nt bad at all, when i first played it on the Dreamcast i was hooked on it for a while,and then and there i knew i had to have Crazy Taxi 2, and i'll probably get the one coming for the XBOX simply because its a fun game to play:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

sinizuh
04-04-2002, 02:57 AM
Crazy Taxi 3 is going to be awesome. no doubt about it.