PDA

View Full Version : Secret First-Party Xbox Games!

DOOM
08-29-2001, 08:26 AM
I've recently learned that Microsoft is quietly working on two more in-house first-party Xbox games. The first is a hockey simulation game that will look to capture the sport's fast-paced action and excel on realism, much like they're attempting to do with NFL Fever. With the regular season starting in October, it's unlikely the game will be ready until next year.

The other game is a high-powered space combat title that will lead you through an intricate storyline. It will be an epic adventure that will take you across a vast galaxy that's made possible by the Xbox hardware. With the large scope of this game, don't expect to see hear about it officially until atleast early next year.
(I'm Thinking It's STARLANCER)

Aaron
08-29-2001, 04:27 PM
very cool

KevinM
08-30-2001, 06:07 AM
Well..... seeing as I could quite possibly get in tons of trouble for this post, i'm going to keyword specific things and not actually say them to basically cover my ass. There are two other projects that Ms has up their sleeves, one of which remains to be seen and another that uses a lot of force. Last night the first job came off the press which is a xbox promo booklet probably for a magazine with some screenies from announced games and pics of those that aren't. I am trying my damndest to get permission to post up a pic of the press sheet just to tease everyone.... but I will not post it up until then. Must keep job... job pays bills. :p

Some more jobs are on their way of which again I'm unable to talk about. UGH!!!

More on this later...

DOOM
08-30-2001, 07:57 AM
Gerat work Spawnholio, that was cool! If ya manage to be in a situation where no one will know, POST some PIX! If not, just keep us updated as to what youve seen, I dont think you can get busted for that. That's what leaks are for...
DONT LOOSE YER JOB!
Keep us informed....
Later...

Dr_J
08-30-2001, 07:58 AM
I'm 99.9% sure I know what you're talking about. Can I post it or do you want us to keep it to ourselves?

DOOM
08-30-2001, 08:27 AM
C'mon, POST! I'm curious as heck...
Thanks...

Aaron
08-30-2001, 02:12 PM
i know exactly what it is too.... hell yeah kevin, yknow there are areas of this board no one else can see, hmmmmm :)