PDA

View Full Version : How to get on top?????

bigcurty
03-15-2002, 06:53 PM
On the Battle Creek level, how do you get on top of the buildings???? I always see people get up there but I have no clue how to. I have tried and tried but I can't do it. Please help me.

ChaZ
03-15-2002, 07:14 PM
Easy!

First get on that arch, and pick up that bazooka.

Then run down next to any base you want to be on top of.

Aim bazooka at the ground. That will propel you into air, and you'll land on top of the base.

Of course you'll lose some of your shield and life, but it's worth it!

-ChaZ

ScorpionX
03-16-2002, 10:51 AM
There is a easier way than that. Go on the left side of either of the bases when you are in front of it. Then you will see a rock or a metal piece next to the building depending on what side you are on. Just jump on that then jump onto the roof without losing any lives.

Plewis
03-17-2002, 01:07 PM
that is funny that u actually did it with a rocket launcher. I found out that if you jump on the rocks on the side it would get u up there. But you have to get a running start.

ChaZ
03-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Actually, I was hoping that he would take my advice and he'll end up dead on the roof :)

Seriously, no one can survive rocket propellant jump if you don't increase your health/shield in the game editing.

Yeah, take the short-cut up on the roof by jumping on the rock on the side of the base, or that jutting-out metal part.

-ChaZ