PDA

View Full Version : Whacha playin?

Symmetric-XBA
10-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Well the fall season is upon us and with it the last possible major fall lineup launch for the Xbox360! There have been some great games that have already been released, and more are on the way! With that in mind, we're wondering what games are our fellow XBA'ers playing and what are ya looking forward to releasing?

I absolutely LOVE Dishonored (http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13514/Dishonored.html), and going for the big undetected/no kill achv has been a source of controller breaking frustration, but that means when it happens that the achv will be that much more enjoyable! For those who haven't checked it out yet, Darksiders II (http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13500/Darksiders-2.html)has also been a big hit in my console and should definetly be looked at, esp. if you played the first one and enjoyed it! Lately though, I've been hooked like an addict to the new Borderlands 2 (http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13508/Borderlands-2.html) and the DLC. There is so much content, not only with the game itself, but the DLC is HUGEEEEEE!!!!!!! If any XBA'er would like to join in on the loot dropping, power leveling, bad guy shooting fun, we'd be happy to have ya on board!

So whacha playin? What are ya looking forward to being released??

Kraft
10-24-2012, 04:51 PM
I've actually forgone playing games the past few weeks since I picked up the humble ebook bundle. Just finished Pirate Cinema and an reading the xkcd comic book.

Symmetric-XBA
10-24-2012, 05:42 PM
i hear ya! variety is the spice of life

Variation-XBA
10-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Counting the days till AC3 and then salivating for Halo 4

TheMaddenManiac
10-25-2012, 01:38 AM
MADDEN 14..... haha nah but once I get some money Im not sure if Ill get Halo or a game that Im late on like Borderlands

Ed Hunter
10-25-2012, 03:34 AM
I just picked up Street Fighter X Tekken and can't put the controller down.

Variation-XBA
10-25-2012, 04:23 AM
I just picked up Street Fighter X Tekken and can't put the controller down.

You agree with what I thought in my review? http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13459/Street-Fighter-X-Tekken.html

thAshAdyOne
10-25-2012, 02:55 PM
I've been on 2k13. I'm thinking about investing some money into GameFly for those games I want to try and don't want to risk getting my bank info stolen at Redbox. Any good/back thoughts on GF that I need to know about?

Symmetric-XBA
10-25-2012, 04:28 PM
MADDEN 14..... haha nah but once I get some money Im not sure if Ill get Halo or a game that Im late on like Borderlands lol when in doubt buy both! Lol the fact that you are questioning halo makes me bang my head against my cage

Symmetric-XBA
10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
I've been on 2k13. I'm thinking about investing some money into GameFly for those games I want to try and don't want to risk getting my bank info stolen at Redbox. Any good/back thoughts on GF that I need to know about? not too sure about gamefly but maybe some members here have used it and could help out??

Ainokeatoo
10-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Right now I'm on Pokemon White Version 2 (lol shutup var). Other than that it's been a mix of Dead or Alive 5 and Borderlands 2 soon it's going to forza horizon, I really want this game it looks AMAZING.

Symmetric-XBA
10-26-2012, 09:46 AM
it's been a mix of Dead or Alive 5 and Borderlands 2 soon it's going to forza horizon, I really want this game it looks AMAZING.

Nice Aino! I didn't know you were a fan of DoA5!?!? How do ya like it? Yeah I agree Forza Horizion looks simply stunning!!

Enamelized420
10-26-2012, 11:13 AM
I've been messing around lately going back and forth between Borderlands 2 and Crysis 2. I might pick up the DLC for BL2 but might hold off on it.

Unreal
10-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I am just playing Borderlands 2 right now.

Ainokeatoo
10-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice Aino! I didn't know you were a fan of DoA5!?!? How do ya like it? Yeah I agree Forza Horizion looks simply stunning!!

Yessir, I've been a fan since DoA 2, in DoA 4 I was simply amazing. I love DoA5 it took a little getting used to with the new combat system but I do like it a lot. And Forza, I was always into it but at the same time I wasn't but this looks AWESOME it's now an open world racer, that's actually pretty cool. I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

Symmetrics Love
11-04-2012, 12:23 AM
I've been messing around lately going back and forth between Borderlands 2 and Crysis 2. I might pick up the DLC for BL2 but might hold off on it.

I LOVED crysis 2, but Borderlands 2 was definitely in my console for about 3-4 weeks straight... I couldn't put it down literally. If you like it that much, the DLC is def. worth every single point... so much content for the ten bucks you'll spend. 2K def did something right with this game.

As for me (as if you all didn't know) im counting down every GD second until HALO 4 Launches LOL. I'm gonna be one of those idiots that takes a lawn chair and my dinner and camps outside of EB Games waiting for them to open the doors lmao. I can't WAIT to get my hands on that new console!

Other then what im waitin for, i've been playing the new arcade title Pool Nation... lots of fun and a great time waster if you haven't had a chance, at least try the demo!

Nato King
11-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey guys long time no see.

I have been playing saints row 3 for the pass week now something to hold me off until when the new call of duty comes out next week.

Variation-XBA
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Well it's Halo-eve, so I know what I'll be playing for the next while

Nato King
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Man I have been out the loop for a long time. I can't believe this day almost went by without me knowing. I have to put this on my Christmas wish list. Money is tight right now to buy halo, call of duty, assassin creed 3 and darksider 2.