PDA

View Full Version : Official Countdown to HALO 4 - Which version did you buy!?

Symmetrics Love
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Halo 4 releases here in my city in roughly 34 hours is anyone else as excited as me?! I have my collectors edition on its way through amazon (ebgames and everywhere else was sold out, but we were lucky enough to find it still at amazon!) Thank you Symmetric, I LOVE YOU!!!!! ;) <3

Along with my collectors edition, that I won't be getting on launch day (because amazon doesn't have launch day delivery for this item) I will be heading out to my local EB Games and waiting like a TRUE HALO FAN (unlike variation *giggles*) and picking up my brand new Limited Edition HALO 4 CONSOLE!!!! (im so excited i can hardly contain myself!!!!)

So with that being said, I am curious to find out what everyone else is picking up and are you going to the midnight launch in your city?

Symmetric-XBA
11-04-2012, 03:11 PM
I've got my halo 4 l.e. ready to go, I've got a pre order for the halo 4 warhead headphones, plus I've got my halo 4 numbered soundtrack coming to go along with my halo vinyl record soundtrack and a special surprise that I've been working on in secret for the past 3 months that will have var crying with envy lmao

Lol yeah var tries to be a fan in the surface but we all know he loves his nick dancing for kinect.

Shawn-XBA
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM
I just preordered the regular edition today, I bought it from Amazon. I won't be getting my copy until Thursday. I'm really looking forward to Halo 4. IGN has a multiplayer maps walkthrough on the 360. The video is really long, over 1 hour. But shows you every map, and where everything is and provides hints on how to play on every map. I didn't have time to watch the whole video, but the first 20 minutes was really interesting.

Variation-XBA
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Going to midnight launch to get my Collector Edition. Can't afford the new console cause of the newborn but it's sexy and wish I could get it.

Striker Qc
11-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Hoping to get the new console, looking forward to the lunch, but this time don`t think I will be at a midnight launch.

Symmetrics Love
11-05-2012, 04:33 AM
HALO COUNTDOWN TIME UPDATE!!!!
20 hours and 30 mins to go! ...

its 330 am and I CANT SLEEP because im so excited!!!

Shawn-XBA
11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Less than six hours to go here on the east coast. Anyone up for playing some co-op next week?

Variation-XBA
11-05-2012, 08:45 PM
My pants are getting tighter!

HaZarD SFD
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Just picked up my copy limited edition. Will play coop tonight, if anyone is on.