PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't DOE get boring?

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 08:11 PM
I've played the demo of DOE3 on the new OXM demo disc, and I kind of dig it. But doesn't it get boring after a while? Does it have much replay value? Just curious...

X-Factor
03-15-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Slamming J
I've played the demo of DOE3 on the new OXM demo disc, and I kind of dig it. But doesn't it get boring after a while? Does it have much replay value? Just curious... What the hell is DOE3???:confused:

*wonders if Slamming J means DOA3*

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:12 PM
Holy crap...lol, okay...I need to wake up some! Yeah, that's what I mean...sorry bout that!

X-Factor
03-15-2002, 09:28 PM
Holy crap...lol, okay...I need to wake up some! Yeah, that's what I mean...sorry bout that! Dude, maybe you've been staring at that computer screen of yours for too long! Maybe you need to take a break, and get some sleep...;)

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:34 PM
Nah, four hours and I'm going strong. ;)
Actually, now I'm going to go play Xbox. So I'll take a break from the computer for now I guess. :)

Xbox Owner
03-16-2002, 04:38 PM
wat is doe3????????:D :D

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Ever heard of reading the replies? ;)

X-Factor
03-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Ever heard of reading the replies? ;) Some people are too busy to read the replies.:eek:

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I understand that. But only if it's like 20 replies, this was only 4 short ones. :D

Anyway, it was a serious question though...does DOA3 get boring after a while?

gtaplayer
03-16-2002, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I understand that. But only if it's like 20 replies, this was only 4 short ones. :D

Anyway, it was a serious question though...does DOA3 get boring after a while?

this is a tough question...duhhh dude...i really think EVERY game gets boring after a while...which game do u play forever?:confused:

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Yeah, good point. Okay, I should rephrase it..does it get boring quick? Or is it one that'll last a fair bit before it starts getting boring?

gtaplayer
03-16-2002, 11:36 PM
Yeah, good point. Okay, I should rephrase it..does it get boring quick? Or is it one that'll last a fair bit before it starts getting boring?

i've never played doe...doa3, but i heard that there is a diffrent ending for each character...and also oxm just released a patch for doa3 w/ diffrent clothing etc..so i guess it wont get boring quick and actually rather fun when u have friends over

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 11:40 PM
Cool, thanks! :)

Bakero
03-17-2002, 03:51 AM
:p :mad: :mad: :p

Jon27
03-17-2002, 01:43 PM
OOooOOOoh!!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 12:36 AM
LOL..this was quite a post Slaming J..lol..but anyways it has some replay value..with a few friends that is, but by yourself you'll find that its not very challenging even on a harder difficulty setting:rolleyes:

Untill next time...:mad:

JGennaro
04-18-2002, 09:54 PM
Well this was one of the first games I got and even though I usually LOVE fighting games I really am not too impressed with this one...I don't really dig the fighting style...the combo system is very vague..it just doesn't feel quite as good as tekken or even marvel vs capcom 2 which I know it's a completely different style fighting game but I HAD countless amounts of fun playing that game on the Dreamcast but long before the Dreamcast in the arcade with players lining up to compete with you...I've played DOA3 with several friends and it just doesn't feel very fun..it's just ..I don't know how to put it...there..and it's really one of the very few options right now for any kind've fighting game on the XBOX...and with Virtua Fighter 4 coming...well DOA3 is really the same type of fighting game...I really think the XBOX needs a different style of fighting...Mortal Kombat is coming out but unless it can have a GOOD fighting engine/gameplay it won't win many people over...a nice Capcom style fighting game for the XBOX would be great...but I don't see one in the near future coming...anyways, thats just my 2 cents..even though the FMV cinema endings were awesome in DOA3, ESPECIALLY the shower scene..<YUM!> LoL...and the graphics are superb on every level..ok enough about DOA3.. NEXT GAME PLEASE!! :)