PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops - who's getting the game.

Nato King
11-10-2012, 08:35 PM

Black Ops II is set in 2025. China and the United States are locked in a cold war after China bans the export of rare earth elements following a cyberattack that cripples the Chinese Stock Exchange.

War is now defined by robotics, cyberwarfare, unmanned vehicles and other near future technology. The game's story deals with the speculation that this unmanned technology could just as well be used against those it was meant to protect.

Game Information
Characters
Alex Mason – The main character of the previous Call Of Duty: Black Ops – will be returning. There are no details yet about whether he will be playable, but it has been suggested that the questions of what was reality and what was in Mason’s head will answered with Black Ops 2.
Frank Woods - Mason’s ally and friend, will also be on hand to help explain Mason’s history. The reveal trailer for Black Ops 2 showed an aged Woods talking about war, confirming he will be in both eras of the game.
David Mason - A new character, is Alex Mason’s son. It’s likely he will be playable in the 2025 section of the game.
Raul Menendez- The villain of the game, and will appear in both the 1980s and 2025 eras. Players will discover what happens in the Cold War that makes Menendez such a pivotal role in the war of 2025.
Harper - A playable character and will accompany David Mason in the 2025 segment of the game. His role is, as yet, unknown, but can be seen in a couple of the released screenshots.

So who is getting this game. I will be getting it. A must have I have played every call of duty game since they came out.

Variation-XBA
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Getting the Care Drop package version or whatever it's called. Yea...will probably go to the midnight launch as well

Shawn-XBA
11-10-2012, 10:25 PM
I have mine preordered, I'm getting the regular edition

Symmetric-XBA
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
got the care package pre ordered, but that game is going to be collecting dust as it's dam near impossible to pry me away from Halo 4. lol It's joining the backlog along with AC3.

Nato King
11-11-2012, 04:47 AM
got the care package pre ordered, but that game is going to be collecting dust as it's dam near impossible to pry me away from Halo 4. lol It's joining the backlog along with AC3.

Your right symmetric. I too will be putting this game on back log. I need to still get and play darksider 2, AC3, and Halo4. Right now I am trying to finish saint row 3 about 78% done.

Nato King
11-11-2012, 04:55 AM
Getting the Care Drop package version or whatever it's called. Yea...will probably go to the midnight launch as well
You know something when I think about it bermuda has never done a midnight launch for anything. I would love to spend hours camping outside a store to be one of the first to play this game. Or camp for 3 day to be the first to get the next Xbox 720. Something I should look into doing. I might make a killing.

Kamshaft
11-11-2012, 09:27 AM
I should be playing it this week sometime.

Nato King
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM

hey variation are you heading out to the store to get in line to your midnight launch. also is there anyone else on the site that is going to a midnight launch release of COD Black Ops 2. share with us and if you can show a picture of the line you are in and your copy of the game. I should be getting my copy around Christmas because money is tight right now.

Striker Qc
11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Going to get it tomorrow as soon as stores open, midnight lunch suck here in Quebec, only videostores have them and mostly on french original copies, which don`t interest me.

Variation-XBA
11-12-2012, 11:02 PM
hey variation are you heading out to the store to get in line to your midnight launch. also is there anyone else on the site that is going to a midnight launch release of COD Black Ops 2. share with us and if you can show a picture of the line you are in and your copy of the game. I should be getting my copy around Christmas because money is tight right now.

yup, heading out tonight. I always go to Midnight Launches...as I can't wait the extra 10 hours

Nato King
11-13-2012, 08:10 PM
So members how is the game. How did the standing in line to get your copy please tell us about it without giving away any spoilers.

HaZarD SFD
12-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Just picked up the Hardened Edition.. They have 1 copy left now at our local Wal-Mart!