PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do some Xbox games really stink?

Jay
03-15-2002, 08:38 PM
The XBOX is great and so are it's capabilities, but why are so games so craappy. What are some games that you think stink, The WORST GAMEs HERE:

Piccolo_DBz
03-15-2002, 08:40 PM
If we only knew....Kabuki Warriors has to be the worst.

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 08:58 PM
all consoles have atleast some really sucky games...just give the devs alittle more time to use the xbox's full potential, and i guarantee you we'll see less-sucky games in the future :)

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:00 PM
I honestly think Wreckless is pretty crappy...but that's just me.

Frostberg
03-15-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
If we only knew....Kabuki Warriors has to be the worst.

lol, its down to only $19.99 preowned at ebgames.com

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

lol, its down to only $19.99 preowned at ebgames.com

I saw it for $89.99 (CDN) at a Compucentre! The most expensive Xbox game in any store! :eek:

Halo Perfect
03-15-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Slamming J
I honestly think Wreckless is pretty crappy...but that's just me.

i feel the same way, i really dont like that game at all

Slamming J
03-15-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Halo Perfect

i feel the same way, i really dont like that game at all

Yeah. I decided to give it another try (Since it's been a little bit since my rental). So I played the demo of it on the OXM disc...and that just made me remember why I hate it!

gula
03-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Jay
The XBOX is great and so are it's capabilities, but why are so games so craappy. What are some games that you think stink, The WORST GAMEs HERE:

I think you stink.

Master Gracey
03-16-2002, 12:49 AM
I think that most everything out there sucks for the time being. How many more sports games do we need? Isn't anything really original coming out soon? That would be nice. I'm looking forward to Taz Wanted. Some mindless, easy Looney Toons game will be a nice diversion; especially if it's like Bugs Bunny Lost In Time or Bugs And Taz Time Busters. Both of those were fun...

http://members.aol.com/hallofhead/organ.jpg

Nato King
03-16-2002, 08:33 AM
Just like a memeber said in a thread before rent the game you think you want to buy so you can see if it's worth buying.:) :)

Highlite23
03-16-2002, 09:00 AM
I think right now there is only 1 title that just about eveyone will agry was awful..........drumroll please...........KABUKI WARRIORS.

Outside of that i think you'll see that there is something for everyone, on this forum alone you will notice what is crap to one gamer is awsome to another.

That shows me that there is diversity in the games for xbox, and thats a good thing.;)

Crazy Joe
03-16-2002, 05:53 PM
holy cow, i am gonna have to rent this Kabuki Warriors game, i mean i heard it was bad, but you guys are really ripping it up, i gotta see how bad this game is for myself. I don't really wanna pay money for it though, hmmmm.

Niner Six
03-16-2002, 05:58 PM
please don't flame me as this is just my opinion, but I absolutely hated Silent Hill 2. Rented it and gave it an honest try, but jeez, what a sucky game! I even did a member review (gave it a 1) but it was remeoved by the staff. I don't know...what's so great about this game?

GRAVEDIGGER
03-16-2002, 06:42 PM
I have to agree with Piccolo_DBZ, and say that Kabuki Warriors is by far the worst game for the XBOX, at one point Batman Vengeance was pushin' the kart for #1 most garbage game on tha 'Box, but what we never thought could happen, happened....KABUKi WARRIORS takes the cake!!

BTW, Piccolo is by far the best character on DBZ, Goku can BURN till i get tired of smelling his skin melt, then i'll begin to put him
Six-Feet-Deep:mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: