PDA

View Full Version : Is The Phantom Pain title, Metal Gear Solid 5?

Kamshaft
12-10-2012, 08:14 AM
What do you guy think? All I can say that trailer looked good.

Symmetric-XBA
12-10-2012, 11:15 AM
I first thought it was Disney teasing their star wars movie.

Variation-XBA
12-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Looked amazing, and all the evidence people have uncovered seem to support it being MGS5

Roujin
12-11-2012, 09:00 PM
I was in the midst of writing a story about the VGAs that touched on this, but I've been too busy and there's little point now, as it's all over the internet. I'm pretty sure that it's MGS 5. The character modelling looks so similar to the Ground Zeroes trailer, and the mystery amputee, "Z" is a dead ringer for Solid Snake/Big Boss. It also explains why HIDEO KOJIMA HIMSELF was present at the VGAs even though he apparently didn't have a new game to show.

If Phantom Pain is indeed MGS 5 though, I gotta say, the whole experience feels cheapened now. Do we really need to be swindled into thinking that this is a different game to get excited for MGS 5? What did they accomplish here other than make those of us who figured it out feel foolish? At least it looks like there will be some surprises in store.

jamesheller
06-16-2014, 01:58 AM
All thing is great in metal gear solid v, after watching trailer i predicted that it is going to be very famous game even it's costuming got most famous which i didn't think, even every one can find it's costume at online.