PDA

View Full Version : I need some help from XBA...

TEA
03-15-2002, 11:11 PM
Okay I'm placed in a Xbox Ultimatum which is really hard.I got 60$ and getting a new Xbox game.My choices are SSX tricky or JSRF.I've played Tricky and it rocks.JSRF, is it still good if so better than Tricky.(never played JGR)Genma Onimusha any good?Somebody give me a good new xbox game.I already got max P.,Raw,Halo,(don't want wresckless),and NBA2k2.Thnx

xboxer2002
03-15-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by TEA
Okay I'm placed in a Xbox Ultimatum which is really hard.I got 60$ and getting a new Xbox game.My choices are SSX tricky or JSRF.I've played Tricky and it rocks.JSRF, is it still good if so better than Tricky.(never played JGR)Genma Onimusha any good?Somebody give me a good new xbox game.I already got max P.,Raw,Halo,(don't want wresckless),and NBA2k2.Thnx

Well, there's very little replay value in onimusha.Tricky is a good game but alittle dated.JSRF is one awesome game.The graphics and gameplay will blow you away.I say between the 2 I would go with JSRF.I have it and can't stop playing it

greggp666
03-15-2002, 11:17 PM
Genma Onimusha is a very good game.lots of fun to play. thats my two cents. have fun gaming

Batman2372
03-16-2002, 12:00 AM
What about Tony Hawk 3? I guarantee that it's a sweet game. We love it!

I agree, however that you should rent it. My wife and I made a rule: No purchases without renting it first. (We made an exception with THPS3)

Wish I had an extra $60 for Xbox

TEA
03-16-2002, 12:29 AM
Yes I do agree on renting but I live in a rural area very rural and our only rental store is Movie Gallery & a soon to be Blockbuster.And at Movie Gallery of the 3 games I listed only 1 of em is there for Xbox and thats SSX Tricky thats why I said I played it.Thanx for your opinions,I Think I'm going with JSRF.Hope it's the right choice.

E-Xbox
03-16-2002, 12:43 PM
THPS 3!!!
AMPED!!!

Razor70
03-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey Tea, what part of the country do you live in that you have a Movie Gallery? I used to work for that company myself. And then I went to work for Blockbustter and then I got out of the video rental business and went to Wal-mart. But I was just wondering about your location. Believe me when I tell you that you will be better off when the new Blockbuster gets there. Movie Gallery is a okay business, but they had to close down alot of their stores due to financial problems.

Calve
03-16-2002, 08:28 PM
what bout RALLISPORT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

JADE8704
03-16-2002, 11:53 PM
im going to have to agree with calve and say RSC...if you're in the least bit interested in cars or racing, this game is for you..even if you liked PGR, this game still blows it out of the water with graphics :)