PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Scrolls coming to consoles?!?

Chronman420
03-16-2002, 12:32 PM
We can only hope. We need to let them know to devolop for Xbox!

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/6757/

Cheers~

E-Xbox
03-16-2002, 12:40 PM
hey
thats good news...
but i was pretty sure it has been coming since like the launch of xbox...hehe...

peace

Ninja Scroll
03-16-2002, 03:03 PM
Does that mean I get royalty checks for the film? :D

Dudes, I highly doubt a Ninja Scroll game will ever be developed, atleast in the near future.
Ninja Scroll is not even one of the biggest anime/manga movies in Japan or in da US.
I would expect a Akira or Ghost In The Shell game before a game on the Xbox based on your XBA role model!
Then again, I think their was a Vampire Hunter D & Fist Of The North Star game before. So you never know.
Where did you hear this rumor? or are you just wishing?

Chronman420
03-16-2002, 03:07 PM
There is a thread over at team xbxox where I found the link.

Crazy Joe
03-16-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Where did you hear this rumor? or are you just wishing?

well the link he gave goes straight to his info, so check it out.

Ninja Scroll
03-17-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Chronman420
There is a thread over at team xbxox where I found the link.

sorry, I did not think that was a link at first, I thought it was something in your siggy, like a homepage or something.
Anyways I checked it out and am very disappionted to read what I saw.

Look, im like this- Ninja Scroll is a classic manga/anime japanese animated movie and that's all it should me.
I would be excited for a game only if it was developed by either Sega, Capcom (not the team that did Spawn's horrible game on DC) Square, or Namco for the Xbox. But other then thoughs one of a kind deveoplers I wouldnt want it.

You see I hate when Hollywood cant be original so they want to lease other companies copyrighted material.
And ruin the franchises. How many times have we seen it happen? I could make a movie on how many flops Hollywood has made on other peoples material.

This just pi$$es me off. I hope this deal will fold or something cause Ninja Scroll does not deserve this.

The only way I would approve of this is if a Japanese company made the movie, ya know- like the people whomade th infamous clasic "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

On that note: HOLLYWOOD CAN GO TO PS2 HELL!!!

DZNUTZ
03-18-2002, 01:19 PM
did anyone else notice that a game comming out called BloodRayne seems to have a million similarities to the magna/japanimation movie called BLOOD???? for anyone that has read about the game and has seen the movie...i'm wondering if their is some real connection or if the people making the game are just totaly ripping off of the movie?

RudedogX
03-18-2002, 01:40 PM
Ninja! I reported this earlier in this thread...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8895&highlight=ninja+scroll+live+action

I thought it was a bad idea too, but we'll see.

Ninja Scroll
03-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Ninja! I reported this earlier in this thread...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8895&highlight=ninja+scroll+live+action

I thought it was a bad idea too, but we'll see.

What do you mean we'll see? It is destined to be a disaster in the making!
Those beoootches are gonna ruin my name!
Like they say, never mess with a classic, or dont fix or touch what aint broken!

D@mn you Hollywood jackasses!!!

Jubei does not deserve this.:(
.......... I DONT DESERVE THIS D@MMIT!

JJaX
03-18-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

What do you mean we'll see? It is destined to be a disaster in the making!
Those beoootches are gonna ruin my name!
Like they say, never mess with a classic, or dont fix or touch what aint broken!

D@mn you Hollywood jackasses!!!

Jubei does not deserve this.:(
.......... I DONT DESERVE THIS D@MMIT!

I say you talk to your agent ninja. Dont sell out!!!!!!

But if they do make this game, I hope they do it in a artistic and beautiful manner. Not some crap for a game with a cool license.

RudedogX
03-18-2002, 02:36 PM
hehe,

Yeah, I know how you feel, I just don't see them being capable of pulling off those scenes or characters correctly!

DZNUTZ
03-18-2002, 03:16 PM
NO ONE has see BLOOD? no ONE had read about the upcomming game Bloodrayne??....i thought ya'll were japanimation fans?...what about u ninjascroll..no opinion?