PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion about getting together

xboxer2002
03-16-2002, 01:01 PM
My sister owns a Remax Home Team here in Wisconsin and travels to cali and vegas for awards for selling realestate.I could try and rent some office space out there and everybody could bring their xboxes and we could have a lan party and get drunk and talk about our fabulous Xbox. And maybe hit the town and s#it.Are you guys game or what? If so,i'll look into it so we can do it sometime in the coming months or so

heartsxcarved
03-16-2002, 02:02 PM
I cant drink, or drive, or fly, or live anywhere near there.. so, no.

JADE8704
03-16-2002, 02:23 PM
i still think XBA should host a addict-athon and have them rent a building for us forumers to play in...kind of like an xbox odyssey type thing...if they did that, it would be the biggest thing an xbox site has ever done...but your idea could work too :)

gtaplayer
03-16-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
i still think XBA should host a addict-athon and have them rent a building for us forumers to play in...kind of like an xbox odyssey type thing...if they did that, it would be the biggest thing an xbox site has ever done...but your idea could work too :)

i dont think renting a building will be good since no1 here in the forums live close enough to go 2 a building..nomind someones house...but mabe rent a server for a couple hours to play online halo or watevr...and have only xbox addict members come in and play against each other...now that would be awesome

Toder
03-16-2002, 07:00 PM
My suggestion is that XBA has some get together around Thanksgiving so everyone will have that time off. Plus Thanksgiving day is my B-day and i turn 21 and of us Addicts of age can go on the night on the town. :cool: