PDA

View Full Version : Power Stone on Xbox?

Durden-XBA
03-16-2002, 09:05 PM
I don't know if anyone here has ever played Power Stone for DreamCast, but I played it for the first time last night and I had a blast!

I'm wondering if anyone has any idea if this game (or one similar to it) might be coming out for Xbox? Maybe it was just really late, but I think that this game has a really innovative contecpt, and could really shine bright on the box. Please write back and lemme know ANYTHING about this game (even if you've only played it a few times like me). Thanks so much.

E-Vader
03-16-2002, 09:23 PM
I still play Powerstone on my Dreamcast, one of the better games on the system.

As for a XBox version I haven't seen anything (and I was just in capcoms web site before coming here too).

If I do find something I will post it.

ScorpionX
03-16-2002, 09:54 PM
I think powerstone would be a good game for the xbox. I really liked the one on dc and the second one was even better.

Laxeph
03-16-2002, 10:48 PM
Powerstone for DC is one of my favorite games of all time. It is like SSB for N64 but w/o all of the famous characters. I think that it would be sweet if they made a good party game like this for the big black box. I'd buy it. :D

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 11:00 PM
I wonder if "Loons: Fight For Fame" would be along that line? From the screenshots it has that look, but I didn't really read about it much yet.

GokuX
03-17-2002, 12:30 AM
I wish.

Ninja Scroll
03-17-2002, 01:20 AM
YO!
If Capcom plans to bring a third installment of the Power Stone series then they are doing a hell of a job covering it up as top secret.
I do cross my fingers they have plans, but as of this moment Capcom has not meantioned one word about this fighting game series since it's 2nd release on DC.

But let me tell ya, Power Stone was the most overlooked Dreamcast launch game on 9/9/99!
I love this game, it was original, revolutionary and changed da 3D aspect of the fighting gerne.

Power Stone 2 debuted in august of 2000 on Dreamcast with 4-playerr multi-play mayhem! it was da ultimate party game!
I dont understand how Smash Bros. gets all da props as get party game when Power Stone is started it all and is more fun! I bought it on my birthday that September 1st that year and will never forget the fun I have with friends!

note: you noticed I bought it and not a family or friend for my b-day! Cheap b@stards! :D