PDA

View Full Version : Walmart doesnt have RSC, where im at anyway.

Kortiz
03-16-2002, 09:06 PM
Jokers in my area dont even have RSC......so i have to go about 20miles to the nearest Best Buy, yeah i know i know, im in the sticks of Indiana, but oh well, still ****es me off. HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE RSC:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

wweomaniac
03-16-2002, 09:20 PM
I think that you should try to purchase off ebay. Rather than buying it for $50 US, you could buy it for $40 or possibly $35 used.

Buying a game used is no problem. They will 199 time sout of 200 work. People don't usually try to scam you and it saves you and energy in driving. I plan to be purchasing my next games on online. Itll also get you some positive feedback on your ebay account.

scoomey
03-16-2002, 10:15 PM
where you from in indiana im from lafayette,in.

Razor70
03-16-2002, 10:38 PM
I work for the local Wal-mart here and I asked this question of the person in our receiving department the other day and she told me that video games come in directly from the companies that make them...Wal-mart has it set up with all the companies to just send the games out, they do not special order them like they used too in the old days. So, if they have not received RSC yet, it's not your local Wal-marts fault...it's Microsoft that hasn't sent it to them yet. Give it a couple of more days and I bet it will arrive. We just got ours on Tuesday.

dah_wedge
03-16-2002, 11:14 PM
I was at my neighborhood Wally World today and picked up my copy. Check back with them.

JADE8704
03-16-2002, 11:43 PM
yea, i feel ya...i live in auburn, ks(about 20 min away from topeka)..so i have to drive 20 min everyday to school and 30 min to the nearest bestbuy, eb, circut city, toys r us, etc. if you ask me, i spend more on gas than anything else :eek:

Kortiz
03-17-2002, 06:04 AM
im near Fort Wayne.....in Ossian. I miss Texas.....10min drive down 121 to my nearest Bestbuy in Lewisville, those were the days, now i have to factor gas money into how much im gonna spend on videogames or sompin.....i used to go just to look, now i go when i got extra cast for gas and only when i need sompin.

oh well, what am i gonna do.....i reckon ill just have to wait a few days, i was tempted to get THPS3....but i dont buy many video games now so i wanna get one that will last me......Everquest is the game that screws up Xbox time...oh well

while im typing......i gots a question. Do any of yall get the feeling that Sega and Xbox have somewhat connected? I dunno...its like a lot of the DC only games have come to Xbox, i havent read into it much, just noticing that.

gula
03-17-2002, 07:20 AM
ChickenSHHHH
IT!
(sorry had to :D )

Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
while im typing......i gots a question. Do any of yall get the feeling that Sega and Xbox have somewhat connected? I dunno...its like a lot of the DC only games have come to Xbox, i havent read into it much, just noticing that.

Well that is the reason Sega went to third-party developing/publishing. A lot of DC games are also going to the PS2 and GameCube (Skies of Arcadia). But honestly, I see more Sega games coming to the XBox. (Only that SoA isn't going XBox :( )

Xtopia
03-17-2002, 11:36 AM
My Wal-Mart does not have RSC either!:mad:

Kortiz
03-17-2002, 01:56 PM
i went to Best Buy today and got RSC.........one thing i can say, awesome.

i bout jizzed my pants 3 times today.......the controller was on my lap when i was playing. but really this is one game that i think all peeps should have, the gameplay, graphics, sound, everything.

i think that the music part is on a random pick.....and if you restart the race you can get another song if you dont like the one you got right now......wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, im happy today, wheeew.

any codes...not like cheat codes but some codes to change how the game is played, like in NFL2k for DC, them weird kind of codes, them make the game much more unique, hell being able to put in your own music was good enough for me, man im happy i spent money on this one. too bad it took 60 miles just to get it. oh well