PDA

View Full Version : The Immotals in JSRF, help me

Afro Aura
03-16-2002, 09:49 PM
I'm having a rest from playing JSRF as I'm a pi$$ed off with the chapter 4 you know the one where Yo Yo done a runner, anyway I'm at: The Skyscraper District and Pharoh Park and it's very hard to get to the immotals' graffiti as it's d@mn hard to find, now I've done the ones jumping up on the satellites and the ones on the water tank by jumping on the roof ramps but I can't see anyway to get to the rest of the graffiti I love the game but I'm in a mood to get rid of it because it's annoying me :mad:

Can you give me some sort of hint or a little direction in the right way to get to them

Please :confused:

thunderkiss2k1
03-16-2002, 10:11 PM
Mate, I don't really know what to tell you. I am having the same problem. I would however suggest stepping back from the game for a bit to avoid getting further aggravated. Its too good a game to get rid of. :)

SnOoPy
03-16-2002, 10:22 PM
I suggest to look at the map, it took me a day or 2 to get all thsoe graffiti cause I was also lost till I look at the maps closely to find all the graffiti. There alot of grinding & jumping over to bulding roof top in this city. Don't know what else to just keep on trying