PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops II: HCFFA

Enamelized420
01-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Was wondering if anyone else here on XBA is unhappy that Treyarch (http://www.treyarch.com/) removed Hardcore Free4All (HCFFA) from the available game types to choose. I've looked through the Forums and the only bit of info that I could find was that it was stated that there wasn't many people playing the game mode to warrant keeping it. Really? Really? Pretty much each installment of COD there has been the availability of HCFFA and now all of a sudden without a warning they remove it.

Of course you can play Core FFA but it's not the same unloading almost an entire clip into a player to kill them or in the process of that getting killed by one of their teammates or by the person you just unloaded a half a clip into. Not to mention it's almost pure luck to get a headshot on someone in Core. I enjoy playing Hardcore because you don't have to worry with the constant mini-map to show everything and when you fire on someone you can kill them with a reasonable amount of bullets.

I do play other game modes but when I get on I'm not much for using my mic, or plugging it in for that matter, to worry with the Team games such as TDM, Kill confirmed, CTF Domination etc. I just wanted to see if there was any other community members that shared the same let down with MP Black Ops II that I have.:bang::cuss:

TheMaddenManiac
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Yeah I was disappointed.. now I really don't play FFA, mostly hardcore search/tdm/confirmed...

Variation-XBA
01-31-2013, 02:00 AM
I only play Hardcore TDM, that's it.

Shawn-XBA
01-31-2013, 02:00 PM
I just play hardcore TDM as well, I never really cared for FFA.