PDA

View Full Version : What uuuuuuup

12buckmafia-XBA
03-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey XBox Addict crew...

How goes it? It's been a few months since I stopped and said hello. As Var Adam can attest, life here's been nonstop since I left the site back in December. I got married in February, and after all of that planning was over, more planning popped up immediately - The Plug-In community manager at Best Buy Canada approached me to expand my role there and become their gaming editor effective a few days ago. So that moved from a 10-15 hour a month thing to 10-15 hours a week...if not more. Pretty neat. All in the writing about my lifelong hobby :cool: ...and obviously, I owe a lot of it to XBA since without the experience here, I don't know that they'd have taken me on.

I'm still working out some of the details, but the CM and I were discussing the possibility of bringing guest bloggers over once in a while, and I'd definitely like to bring some of the XBA crew over based on content needs, and try to pass back some traffic to the site in general, whether you blog about XBox or not.

It's still all in preliminary stages, but I'll probably get in touch with Stephen when it starts to become a reality.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say hello and say I haven't forgotten about my XBA posse.

Stay in touch
-Matt

P. S. You still cannot self defense

Variation-XBA
03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
You know I'm always down to help with whatever you need! I like the idea of cross promotion for XBA!

Symmetric-XBA
03-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Hey XBox Addict crew...

How goes it? It's been a few months since I stopped and said hello. As Var Adam can attest, life here's been nonstop since I left the site back in December. I got married in February, and after all of that planning was over, more planning popped up immediately - The Plug-In community manager at Best Buy Canada approached me to expand my role there and become their gaming editor effective a few days ago. So that moved from a 10-15 hour a month thing to 10-15 hours a week...if not more. Pretty neat. All in the writing about my lifelong hobby :cool: ...and obviously, I owe a lot of it to XBA since without the experience here, I don't know that they'd have taken me on.

I'm still working out some of the details, but the CM and I were discussing the possibility of bringing guest bloggers over once in a while, and I'd definitely like to bring some of the XBA crew over based on content needs, and try to pass back some traffic to the site in general, whether you blog about XBox or not.

It's still all in preliminary stages, but I'll probably get in touch with Stephen when it starts to become a reality.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say hello and say I haven't forgotten about my XBA posse.

Stay in touch
-Matt

P. S. You still cannot self defense

Thats fantastic news man! Congrats and well done! If you ever need a calm, rational point of view, I'm here! lol really I've calmed down a lot..... seriously..... honest, I'm not lying..... you think I'm lying?.... WTF MAN?!?!?!?! lol