PDA

View Full Version : JSRF question



khaos2005
03-17-2002, 11:42 AM
I'm on the 4th chapter. I am on the part where you have to find and help YoYo. Well, here's the problem:

Out of the levels I have unlocked, the only one I have not cleared is the Bottom Point of Sewage Facility level. I have done 3 out of the 5 bonus challenges in it, but I can't clear the graffiti part. I have checked the map and it doesn't show any graffiti dots on it. I have looked all around and I can't find any place to tag. There isn't even anything on the map. It looks beat to me, but it won't say I cleared it and I can't move on until it does so. I'm confused. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for any help.

Afro Aura
03-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
I'm on the 4th chapter. I am on the part where you have to find and help YoYo. Well, here's the problem:

Out of the levels I have unlocked, the only one I have not cleared is the Bottom Point of Sewage Facility level. I have done 3 out of the 5 bonus challenges in it, but I can't clear the graffiti part. I have checked the map and it doesn't show any graffiti dots on it. I have looked all around and I can't find any place to tag. There isn't even anything on the map. It looks beat to me, but it won't say I cleared it and I can't move on until it does so. I'm confused. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for any help.
Dude have you done: The Skyscraper District and Pharaoh Park, because I can't get to all the Immortals' graffiti, can you give me a hand as I've done the statellites and the roof ramps but I can't find anyway to get to the top of those buildings HELP,
I know it's a bit cheeky as it looks like you past that area, but if you give me a hand in this one I'm sure we will find the last of the graffities

Toder
03-17-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

Dude have you done: The Skyscraper District and Pharaoh Park, because I can't get to all the Immortals' graffiti, can you give me a hand as I've done the statalites and the roof ramps but I can't find anyway to get to the top of those buildings HELP,
I know it's a bit cheeky as it looks like you past that area, but if you give me a hand in this one I'm sure we will find the last of the graffities

as soon as you enter the the skyscaper district you can grind up the rail and get on top of the buildings. you can get up there on that thing in the middle of pharo park that goes up.

khaos2005
03-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Yes, that is what you do. Right when you get off that street from the garage, to the right are a series of ramps. These ramps get you to the upper part of the level.

But can someone please help me? I am starting to get worried there is a problem with my game. I am in the bottom point of the sewers level. The whole place is clear of any graffiti dots and enemies. It doesn't say I have cleared the level, and I can't progress. Anyone past this part know what to do? Can someone help me out please? Thanks.

Masta Chief
03-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Yes, that is what you do. Right when you get off that street from the garage, to the right are a series of ramps. These ramps get you to the upper part of the level.

But can someone please help me? I am starting to get worried there is a problem with my game. I am in the bottom point of the sewers level. The whole place is clear of any graffiti dots and enemies. It doesn't say I have cleared the level, and I can't progress. Anyone past this part know what to do? Can someone help me out please? Thanks.

I have one question. Did you get all the poison Jams? You have just confused me I don't get what you are saying. You should be able to progress because all you have to do is spray the Poison Jams on the back. I give up on you