PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me?

crazyotto
03-17-2002, 11:19 AM
I live in Vermont. Right now it’s really warm and the roads are all swamped. Ever since I bought RSC all the back roads and farm landscape I drive on remind me of the game. This is all I think about now. After I get home and make my way to the xbox I compare my drive to the tracks (any 100% mud). So I think I might have a problem. To much xbox on the brain. Is this a bad thing? :) :eek:

Razor70
03-17-2002, 11:21 AM
Of course its not! It just means you have joined the Millions and Millions of Xbox Addicts out there! If you Smell what the Xbox is cooking!

E-Xbox
03-17-2002, 11:44 AM
good thing u came to this site
cuz u a TRU XBOX ADDICT!

GokuX
03-17-2002, 12:28 PM
It's never a good thing to play a racing game right before U drive hehe. Gets U too pumped and U end up cutting in front of and swapping paint with the guy in the lane beside U when the stoplight turns green cuz U wanna make the right turn before him and improve the time it takes U to get to work.

Xbox Owner
03-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Yea, you should never play a racing game just before you go driving...you might get a speeding ticket;)

l Maximus l
03-17-2002, 02:43 PM
Crazyotto! Dude, I know exactly what you mean! Don't worry, if you are crazy, then, all of us are! That's why you are a part of the XBoxAddict family, dude!! We all can relate to one another's psychotic addictions to the XBOX!!! :eek:

DIGITAL
03-17-2002, 02:56 PM
i thought i was going crazy when i first started to play halo every night when i tryed to go to sleep all i saw was the levels from the game when i shut my eyes.it was cool at first then it wouldnt go away,same thing happened with max payne i think its from all the trips i went on when i was younger