PDA

View Full Version : Join lhr

LHR LeroyJenkns
06-01-2013, 07:49 PM
If you want to join a clan to have fun and play cod and any other games that you like too well join LHR we are a giant clan with thousands of members the only requirement that we ask us that you are 18 years of age or older

LiLJoe608
06-02-2013, 09:16 AM
LHR is a joke DO NOT get sucked into there tangled web it will bring you to hate XBOX, I was in that clan for 6 mounts worked my way all the way to 1LT and then nothing they just used me and know one plays together, it's like a job that you don't get payed for its a joke, and if you join them you will have to leave here or your friends group because you can only be in there community. So that's why I say HA HA HA don't join them but if you do just remember this message because you look back one day and be like man I should have listened to that guy I just wasted all that time for what lol.

LHR LeroyJenkns
06-02-2013, 03:29 PM
I have been with then for 5 months and I am still in my own group me and my friends that aren't even in LHR play together with LHR members and nothing gets said about it I just had a bunch of good ppl to play with I don't know what kind if experience you had with your company but its not that way with me or any if the ppl I play with.

LHR LeroyJenkns
06-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I am a sgm and I have only had two recruits and I don't even get *****ed at or anything I play with all the higher ups and ive never had a problem I'm sorry for whatever bad you have went through but I am having fun and I don't regret getting with them at all.

LiLJoe608
06-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Well I'm glad things are working out for you, maybe things are changing but just make sure to keep having fun and don't get sucked in to all the drama. Good luck my man your going to need it lol

LHR LeroyJenkns
06-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks and send me a friend request I will play with you I'm not going to try and suck you in to try and rejoin or anything like that just so we can play together

LiLJoe608
06-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Cool will do