PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop trade-in question?

Guilty Ghost
07-27-2013, 11:03 AM
So I'm planning on trading in Aliens: Colonial Marines , Brink, Kinect Adventures, and Lost Odyssey. With the 50% trade-in boost offer plus the extra 10% for being a Power-up Rewards Pro member, how much would I get for these games? Also, Aliens: Colonial Marines is around $7 in trade-in credit according to a forum post I saw but I don't know the others.

Variation-XBA
07-27-2013, 11:42 AM
If the game trades in for $7.00 and you're going to get an extra 60% credit, then the total will be $11.20

Roujin
07-27-2013, 08:43 PM
So I'm planning on trading in Aliens: Colonial Marines , Brink, Kinect Adventures, and Lost Odyssey. With the 50% trade-in boost offer plus the extra 10% for being a Power-up Rewards Pro member, how much would I get for these games? Also, Aliens: Colonial Marines is around $7 in trade-in credit according to a forum post I saw but I don't know the others.

My question to you is, why are you asking this question here in the forums? You should be calling your local Gamestop and asking them...besides, if there are any additional trade offers going on that you might benefit from, they can let you know about them. I've been able to get some great value in the past just by calling or dropping in and asking about any special offers that might be going on.

Symmetric-XBA
08-20-2013, 01:42 AM
I've been able to get some great value in the past just by calling or dropping in and asking

Lol good deals in Canada? Lmao Canada gets shafted by GameStop lol

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 02:35 AM
Lol good deals in Canada? Lmao Canada gets shafted by GameStop lol

Yes, we really do... anyone who says otherwise is kind of an idiot... LOL compared to the U.S. we get shafted hardcore! Even the sales guy at my EB Games admitted to you, that we get railed by EB Games HQ... not sure why, they just hate Canadians! lol