PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Launch Titles: Post Your Favorites

Shawn-XBA
08-14-2013, 10:14 PM
With only a few months left until the launch it is time to pick out what games to get right away when you first get your hands on an Xbox One.

To help you out with your decision, here is a list of confirmed launch titles:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Dead Rising 3
FIFA 14
Forza Motorsport 5
Just Dance 2014
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LocoCycle
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Killer Instinct
Ryse: Son of Rome
Skylanders: Swap Force
Watch Dogs

Post your thoughts below, and let us know what games you will be picking up with your Xbox One Launch Day 2013 console!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Shawn-XBA
08-14-2013, 10:25 PM
This is a pretty difficult decision for me, as I can only afford two games at launch. I could easily buy 9 of the 16 launch titles.

I watched a lot of gameplay and read a lot of articles. I have picked my two games I'm going to pick up on launch day.

First is Watch Dogs, this game just looks awesome. It is something new and innovative, something that I don't think has been done before. I think this could easily get game of the year. Ubisoft is one of my favorite studios and I don't think they'll let me down with Watch Dogs.

My second is Call of Duty: Ghosts. I watched the campaign reveal during the E3 press conference and I was very impressed. The multiplayer reveal was earlier today, and it really has me excited. COD has always been one of my most favorite franchises. I play COD online more than any other game. This one looks like it is going to be very fun, can't wait to play it.

I am really hoping to get all of the other titles through GameFly. The rest of my list includes, BF4, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, LEGO Super Heroes, Madden 25, Killer Instinct, and Ryse.

Vampero
08-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Only one title : Killer Instinct

Variation-XBA
08-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Here's my Xbox One launch list... man, help me!

Battlefield 4
Dead Rising 3
Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct
Watch Dogs

Shawn-XBA
08-15-2013, 09:11 AM
That is one big list Var. Let me know how AC is, I'm on the fence about that one. I haven't really enjoyed an AC game since the first one

Symmetric-XBA
08-15-2013, 03:11 PM
With only a few months left until the launch it is time to pick out what games to get right away when you first get your hands on an Xbox One.

To help you out with your decision, here is a list of confirmed launch titles:

Battlefield 4
Dead Rising 3
FIFA 14
Forza Motorsport 5
Just Dance 2014
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LocoCycle
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Killer Instinct
Ryse: Son of Rome
Skylanders: Swap Force
Watch Dogs

Post your thoughts below, and let us know what games you will be picking up with your Xbox One Launch Day 2013 console!

Ac4
Bf4
Cod ghosts
Forza5
Lego marvel
Ki
Watch dogs

I've had to preorder 360 copies of some games as well since not all of my friends will have an xb1.

edit: not to mention all the accessories (controller + rech. bat. kit, polk and turtle beach headsets, and more) that I've got on preorder is just going to obliterate my wallet. *sigh* thank you ms, while you're at it why not ask for my 1st born as well?

Darth Lupus
08-17-2013, 09:13 AM
I have preordered a XBOX One with the game Ryse: son of Rome but Watchdogs looks interesting and might get that one as well when I get my XBXOX One.

Symmetric-XBA
08-17-2013, 04:36 PM
I have preordered a XBOX One with the game Ryse: son of Rome but Watchdogs looks interesting and might get that one as well when I get my XBXOX One.

Ditch Ryse and go with Watch Dogs. Unless you happen to enjoy massive amounts if quick time events and lack luster execution, then go with Ryse.

Vampero
08-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Ditch Ryse and go with Watch Dogs. Unless you happen to enjoy massive amounts if quick time events and lack luster execution, then go with Ryse.

I agree with Symmetric ! :cheers:

oryanphine
08-29-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi,

Xbox One games Day One

La console est livree avec une manette Day One en cas de precommande :

Xbox One Controller Day One 2013

Philippe

oryanphine
08-29-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi,

Without hesitations Killer Instict.
Forza 5 and Watching dogs too.
Later, Destiny.

jerinbd445
09-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Forget Ryse in addition to go along with Enjoy Canines. Until you happen to get pleasure from substantial sums in the event rapid time activities in addition to lack hold on their owners delivery, then go along with Ryse.

Shawn-XBA
10-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Going to have to switch up my pre-orders, Watch Dogs has been delayed into 2014. Any suggestions? I'm already picking up Call of Duty Ghost day one.

Variation-XBA
10-17-2013, 10:23 PM
AC4, BF4, Forza 5, DR3 are musts

HaZarD SFD
10-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Was just basically told by my wife that an XBOX One is a go! So looks like Ill be snagging COD : Ghosts

Symmetric-XBA
10-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Was just basically told by my wife that an XBOX One is a go! So looks like Ill be snagging COD : Ghosts

Where are ya pre ordering it from? I heard that it's hard to find places to pre order it now in the states?

SamSmith
10-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Forza looks most impressive from what I've seen. I would have said Watch Dogs, but that's now delayed so...

Although, by the time I actually get an xbox one it might be released, so maybe I'll include it after all!

I'm happy to see the recent announcement that the console might run windows8 apps. I think this could prove to be a major development as the unified MS vision continues to develop. If you could run software such as XBMC on the console it would be a major major selling point.

Kamshaft
10-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Skylanders and Call of Duty Ghosts for me!

Demonseed2112
10-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Dead rising 3 and Battlefield 4