PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One trade deal!

Symmetric-XBA
08-15-2013, 05:36 PM
The Xbox One is right around the corner and now the gaming world is faced with a dilemma. Do you purchase the 360 version of a game or wait till launch day and pick up the Xbox One version? To help you out, GameStop/EB Games is doing a massive trade offer! The stipulation is that you must live in the US AND be a power up rewards member. To be a power up rewards member, go into your gs/eb and plunk down $15. You will get a card that provides you tremendous bonuses, items to buy, gameinformer for a year, access to special offers and deals exclusive to pur members. This is where your deal comes in!

Right now gs/eb games is offering a deal to help you out! Purchase a qualifying 360 game within 30 days of launch and trade it in towards the Xbox One version of the same game, you get a guaranteed $50 trade in value towards the Xbox One game.

Example:

1. You buy Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 at launch in October from gs/eb
2. Then trade it in using your pur card towards bf4 for Xbox One within 30 days of purchase.
3. Get $50 trade offer to your pur rewards offers and apply that to bf4 for Xbox One
4. Pay the $9.99 difference and pick up your new bf4 for Xbox one

This offer is ONLY available to power up rewards members here in the US. Got your $15 ready?

Shawn-XBA
08-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Not only that but in regards to BF4 all of your stats and unlocks will transfer over to the Xbox One version as well. Win win to me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Symmetric-XBA
08-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Not only that but in regards to BF4 all of your stats and unlocks will transfer over to the Xbox One version as well. Win win to me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

exactly man! one time a year charge of $15 is totally worth it. the exclusives you gain access to are incredible, plus sometimes they have amazing items and special events where you can spend your pur points and get some amazing items! This past May 4th we were treated to a special Star Wars merch day where I managed to snag a white wompa throw rug w/ wampa head lol, a 12" rocket firing boba fett and more! Plus it gives more incentive to buy collector editions since you can take the game out and just trade it in when you want to w/ bonuses, plus you get more points on your account due to the increase in price!

Here's what you get when you become a Power Up Rewards member:

Score Points
10 Points per dollar spent on all new games, consoles, and strategy guides.
20 Points per dollar spent on pre-owned games, accessories and consoles.
20 Points per dollar spent on traded-in games or consoles.
Up to 500 Points for activating online, completing your profile and establishing your game library.
10 Points per dollar spent on purchases of Kongregate Kreds.
250 Points for linking your PowerUp Rewards and Kongregate accounts.
Up to 30 Points for achieving the Kongregate Badge of the Day.

-------- PLUS -----------

Pick Up Rewards

Here's just a few of the constantly changing list of rewards we offer:
GameStop gift cards and merchandise
Restaurant and movie rewards
iTunes gift cards
Subscriptions to Playstation® Network, XBox LIVE® and more
Codes to unlock exclusive in-game accessories
Point cards for all gaming platforms

----- PLUS ---------

Get Exclusives
Members-only specials, discounts and news emailed at least twice a month
Invitations to exclusive events and sales
Entry to Epic Reward Giveaways with every purchase or trade. Stuff like: •Be a beta tester for a week and get credit in the game
•One-of-a-kind trips, NASCAR experiences, life-size statues and more

Subscriptions to Playstation® Network, XBox LIVE® and more
Codes to unlock exclusive in-game accessories
Point cards for all gaming platforms

-----------------------

Sooooooooooo, think it's worth the $15 yet? lol I can say though I wish I had a dollar for every point I have on my rewards account.

Variation-XBA
08-16-2013, 01:01 AM
Hey look, us Canadians get the shaft again :/