PDA

View Full Version : Who went out and picked up Splinter Cell: Blacklist last week

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 02:17 AM
So last week on Monday night, I go down to my local EB Games for the midnight launch of Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I come home started playing, and next thing I know, I look at the clock and its 5 am LOL I couldn't put the controller down! Anyone else pick up SC on launch? What were your thoughts? I personally LOVE this game, I played SC Conviction (my very first SC title) and was addicted from the first moment I hit start so picking up Blacklist was a no brainer for me... :hump:

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Lol I was right there w ya n ended up waiting 2 hrs bc of the dam time zones. I love the different play styles that are offered and what really surprised me was how the game offered so many great things that I forgave them for letting Michael Ironside go as sam's voice.

What a spectacular addition to the splinter cell series. Just a few minor tweaks would have made that game an all time classic.

Shawn-XBA
08-29-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm looking forward to playing it, looks really good from what I've seen so far. I have it in my gamefly queue, waiting for it to be sent out to me.

matt111
08-29-2013, 06:08 AM
Played it this morning on PC, wasn't impressed at all. Shame really.

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Played it this morning on PC, wasn't impressed at all. Shame really.

Why didn't ya enjoy it?

Symmetrics Love
08-29-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm looking forward to playing it, looks really good from what I've seen so far. I have it in my gamefly queue, waiting for it to be sent out to me.

Cool, when u do get it, come back here, and let us know what you think!!! I LOVED it... almost finished the main story.

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Cool, when u do get it, come back here, and let us know what you think!!! I LOVED it... almost finished the main story.

oooohhhh some xba s v m!!!!!

Roujin
08-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Just got some reviews off my plate, and SC: Blacklist is still sitting in the shrink wrap. I'm volunteering for the Toronto International Film Festival right now, so I likely won't be getting to it for a tiny bit more, but I can't wait to get playing. My brother bought it as well and he's over the moon about the game.

mattgame
09-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Anyone else play or can respond besides staff?