PDA

View Full Version : Any Original Xbox Gamers Left?

Demon27248
11-12-2013, 02:56 AM
Anyone here still play original xbox in 2013? I hope I'm not the only one left, lol. I play online every week via Xlink Kai & in single player when I'm not on Xlink. I hope there are still others like me out there.

cha cha
11-12-2013, 07:04 AM
I certainly still do, I was thinking about starting up retrospective reviews for OG XB games and hidden gems on the system. Once I complete my collection of ever domestic game ever released, which I am very close to, I will probably make some let's play vids for some of the lesser known but good titles too.

I also have a *redacted* as well, and it has long served as my 'no hassles' emulator machine for multiplayer games, it's so easy to just plug 4 controllers and play, easier than PC even.

Kamshaft
11-12-2013, 07:56 AM
I still have mine. Not out and active, but I take it out for a spin any once and a while.
:cheers:

As far as a crazy flood gate with tons of Xbox gamers coming... not likely, but maybe there's a movement here! LOL

Kraft
11-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't bother with online play anymore, but we still have some Fusion Frenzy games happen. I also swear that one day I am going to take Jade Empire out of the shrink wrap and play it. It will eventually happen.

cha cha
11-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Ah, sorry for mentioning that which shall not be named again, but since he was talking about Xlink Kai and what not, that this sort of stuff was allowed.

Anyhoo, there is a ton of single players games I wish to play on my xbox still and will. The system looks and displays BEAUTIFUL with component output on HD CRTs like Wegas and late gen Trinitrons.

Demon27248
11-12-2013, 02:52 PM
IKR, I have a component cable for mine too & some games just run brilliantly. I heard some are even in 1080i.
BTW: while I'm at it, how do I add games to my game collection on the site?