PDA

View Full Version : Dark Souls 2

XxIcedaddyxX
03-03-2014, 03:23 AM
I hope that this release will not be completely overshadowed buy the XB1 and Titanfall. Dark Souls is one of MY favorite games of all time and I hope the next installment will be superbly complementary of the first on the 360. This should've been the way Zelda evolved (imagine, lol) On another note, I do hope the XB1 and Titanfall great success, but for those of us....may we die again and again =D

Kamshaft
03-03-2014, 07:21 AM
I hope that this release will not be completely overshadowed buy the XB1 and Titanfall. Dark Souls is one of MY favorite games of all time and I hope the next installment will be superbly complementary of the first on the 360. This should've been the way Zelda evolved (imagine, lol) On another note, I do hope the XB1 and Titanfall great success, but for those of us....may we die again and again =D

I saw it at E3 last year. It looked pretty good.

XxIcedaddyxX
03-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Lucky dog!

Midnight Eye
03-29-2014, 09:35 AM
This game great and I have actually put Titanfall on the backburner for now. As of right now I am 70 hours in and have a Soul Level 150+ and Titanfall is not going anywhere, so I will put in a good amount of play time with it after I finish Dark Souls 2.