PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War LE Emergence Day E3 2006 - For Sale

Farrmark
03-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm not going to beat about the bush, I no longer have an Xbox 360 and I don't have an Xbox One either.

I've joined this forum to see if I can sell the Faceplate I have in the thread title. After searching around a bit online I figured this would be the best place.

I received this Faceplate when I won a Gamerscore Challenge hosted by Aceybongos. It was included in the box of promo games, dlc codes and other Xbox merchandise I received. I had no idea there was only 500 of these plates made until I found the catalogue on this site.

It's been store in a box since I won it and it's never been attached to a console.

As you guys are the experts I'll leave it up to you to make me an offer or tell me to bog off :D

Thanks

Mark

Symmetric-XBA
03-07-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm personally not interested in the faceplate but if you have any merch or promo items I may pay ya for those. :) send me a pm if you can and let me know, cool?

Farrmark
03-08-2014, 08:20 AM
I don't have much in the way of that stuff left if I'm honest. Would you specifically be interested in Xbox stuff or all gaming merchandise?

Symmetric-XBA
03-09-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't have much in the way of that stuff left if I'm honest. Would you specifically be interested in Xbox stuff or all gaming merchandise?
I'd be interested in all gaming merch but if it's xbox related then I'm very much interested.

samberry
03-11-2017, 03:53 AM
i also.