PDA

View Full Version : So I have this Swedish Xbox 360 Console Launch thing...

LZA
03-17-2014, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry if what I'm doing is somehow wrong...

So I was searching my closet for something and found one like this (http://xboxaddict.com/faceplate-profile/112/Xbox-360-Faceplate-Swedish-Xbox-360-Console-Launch.html)
In the need of cash I have searched all over the web if this is worth anything, and ended up in here. I got it from finnish gaming expo. Good trip and a lot of good memories, so I would not want to sell it for cheap.

So, I told my some people about it, and got some offers.

It would be awesome if you could tell what these things could go for, say on ebay, but I also understand why you would not want to discuss this.

Mine is 71/100 and it is on original box and bag.

Thanks
-LZA

A Toubib
03-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Seeing as only 100 of these were made, and probably very few people have sold them, what ever those people are offering you on it is what they are worth. If you really think it's worth big bucks, post the whole story about the faceplate/console and how you acquired them on ebay.

Kamshaft
03-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Seeing as only 100 of these were made, and probably very few people have sold them, what ever those people are offering you on it is what they are worth. If you really think it's worth big bucks, post the whole story about the faceplate/console and how you acquired them on ebay.

Picture is worth a 1000 words, let's see a photo man!

LZA
03-19-2014, 03:05 PM

There you go, sorry about the quality... For example it looks a lot more "golden" irl
At the plate at the bottom it states "XBox 360 launch Limited edition 71/100" and on
a papernote attached on the ribbon of the bag it says that its handcrafted + some slogans and XBox logo.

Symmetric-XBA
03-31-2014, 10:09 PM
If I still collected I'd be all over this. Hope it finds a good home!

Smill
07-21-2019, 04:29 AM
Hello,
Do you still have the Swedish Launch XBox Faceplate? I pay a lot of money !!

Greetings from Germany

geibbenjamin@yahoo.de