PDA

View Full Version : EA UFC Anybody else getting this?

TheCrankwild
04-07-2014, 08:45 PM
It looks great and early reports say controls are a lot more fluid and not so robot looking. Plus Bruce Lee as a playable character is pretty badass. Thoughts?

Variation-XBA
04-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Day 1 purchase for sure. Been a long time since Undisputed 3. Really interested to see what they change with the submission and ground game mechanics

Kamshaft
04-08-2014, 08:53 AM
It looks great and early reports say controls are a lot more fluid and not so robot looking. Plus Bruce Lee as a playable character is pretty badass. Thoughts?

I'm still on the fence about it. Bruce Lee? Hmmm.. I'm sure he would have rocked it back in the day!

Roujin
04-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Bruce Lee's a definite plus, but I'm still on the fence. My friends aren't exactly UFC fanatics. Looks a hell of a lot better than the THQ games did, though.

Variation-XBA
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Bruce Lee's a definite plus, but I'm still on the fence. My friends aren't exactly UFC fanatics. Looks a hell of a lot better than the THQ games did, though.

Well it is next gen only, so there's that ;)

thAshAdyOne
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
It's definitely going on my Gamefly queue...I had to jump at the chance to kick some ass as Bruce Lee!

TheCrankwild
04-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Yeah I can see why the mistakes of the old can put people on the fence for this one. But I think EA taking over and obviously using a lot of game engines that exist or using new ones from other games will really improve this one. Biggest thing I'm looking for is fluidity in the movements. Graphics will kick ass of course