PDA

View Full Version : Sony PS4 Gold Wireless Headset Hearts Xbox One Headset Adaptor!

Roujin
04-17-2014, 12:38 AM
Just a heads up to those of you that own both an Xbox One and PS4 and are looking for a one-stop stereo headset solution for them both, the Sony PS4 Gold Wireless Headset actually works with the Xbox One! You'll need to use it with the Headset Chat Adaptor of course, so that means plugging the headset in with it's provided audio cable (so you won't be wireless), and the headset requires power to work, so you'll have to be mindful of battery drain. That said, the stereo sound is quite robust and the chat clarity is much improved over other headset options I tried. Just make sure to update both the system as well as the controller (with the adaptor and controller (with the headset you want to use attached via the headset adaptor).

suha52
06-10-2014, 05:33 AM
Gold wireless all the way, i am not sure if you will find anybody with both, and if you do they are probably lying or rich....

Vampero
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the info !

Vampero
06-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Gold Wireless Stereo Headset on sale !

List Price: $99.99
Price: $69.99
You Save: $30.00 (30%)

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Wireless-Stereo-Headset-playstation-4/dp/B00HVBPRUO/?ascsub&tag=kinjasocial-20

Roujin
07-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Sweet deal. I'm still using the headset, and it also goes great with PC games too...I can't verify that they support surround sound on PC, but I was playing some games on Steam lately and I could swear I was getting surround sound support with them.