PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One connectique by the cloud, ideas and dreams for E3

oryanphine
05-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi guys,

I would like presenter to you an idea for Xbox One.
I imagine a Xbox One without cable Hdmi but with connexion by the cloud, with a interface tv powered Windows and the Xbox One interface, by reconnaissance of icones Windows 8 architecture Xbox One (or Pc) and architecture Tv collaboration, with Kinect integred.

More :
Without disc is possible, but i have preference for disc for exchange information in others possibilities and evolution of games, it's for me the best game experience, as hobby for progress in the game, make cards,...
With a digital videogame shop in the street, because it's a type of game to deplace you for take information exchange (figurines, games of cards...)
I think the "all numeric" want massive information and the possibility to connect normally with the cloud for the total information is difficult now by the force of signal internet.I suppose more the information is important, more the paiement of it is expensive, normally.
Anything of ludique, games and connexion.
We can dream, okay ?

Xbox One architecture

Windows 8 interface metro

For the moment i wish Xbox One in different colours

Windows 8 colours

With a better design with a curve surface line on the front.
Maybe Xbox One would have do of the ring circle a mark of machine (Kinect, faceplate, or only design)

And transformation of your Xbox One in veritable PC with a screen convertible and a keyboard

convertible

hybrid

keyboard

From digital connexion and property numeric in the future.

Unfortunately, for the moment you need a cable Hdmi.

Dynamic processors procedure with processors in the Tv and in the console or others equipement
It's only prospective ideas of mine, with intention of progress for all players and diiferents actors of the game