PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Playdates Canada | Halo 3 | June 09, 2014, 8pm EST

Kiesey
06-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Hey Canada! The Xbox Playdates Canada team is excited for the E3 conference later today, and we hope you are as well. We can't wait to see what is coming down the pipeline, and we're looking forward to the friendly discussions that will follow. And what better way to take part in some friendly E3 discussion, than while fragging your friends in the heat of epic battle?!

Xbox Playdates Canada is hosting a game of Halo 3 (Xbox 360) tonight at 8pm EST. Just some friendly games with the community (thankfully, because I will likely die... a lot... seriously I've never played Halo MP in my life).

All are welcome to come on out and play. All you need to do is send myself (NorthernZoot), Kiesey78, or JohnnyXeo a friend request and a message saying you're wanting to join.

Don't have Halo 3, but you still want to take part in the discussion? I will be (hopefully) streaming the gameplay live on Twitch, so feel free to keep the discussion going there as well.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post here, or reach me (or any of the team) on Twitter. Hope to see you there! Happy Gaming!

Kamshaft
06-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Thanks for posting John! You guys should all join in!

Variation-XBA
06-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Link to the Twitch stream?